THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

^qualitywise? I beg to differ, Momotaros are top notch quality. And the 15,7 oz zimbabwe cotton is great.

Depends on your preferences and other denim I guess. All are pretty slim. I love the colour and fading abilities of the XX 010, but they're special - maybe something for you, if you have already 10 pairs of blue jeans. otherwise the 710 are a safe bet that fade nicely.

I'm looking for a bit roomier fit than the 710's, but the leg opening and inseam should stay about the same. Currently I'm waiting for a new lot of S5000VXs to arrive in BIG, but the leg opening is considerably bigger and would demand altering. I really like how Sams fade, but maybe I could give a shot to some other brand. Any suggestions, preferably under 19oz?

IH Beatle Busters or 666?

I want something slim, but it doesn't have to be super tight. I'm a little worried because I have a fat ass (I'm decently in shape but I've always had lots of junk in the trunk), so I don't know if I can size down and stretch. Would it be better to go for Beatle Busters because they'll stretch/shrink less (sanforized)?

IH Beatle Busters or 666?

I want something slim, but it doesn't have to be super tight. I'm a little worried because I have a fat ass (I'm decently in shape but I've always had lots of junk in the trunk), so I don't know if I can size down and stretch. Would it be better to go for Beatle Busters because they'll stretch/shrink less (sanforized)?

They'll both stretch, but you will probably want the BB because of the higher rise.

IH 666 or Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum?

I like the cut of both for my body type and need a new pair of blue jeans (I'm currently wearing IH 634s-b's). I have a notion that the SExDBxSF will fade better, but I like the back pockets on the IH's more. Any thoughts?

I like the black ones, have you checked out Effector glasses? Japanese brand who have done collabs with Neighborhood, Beams etc...

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/tag/effector/

http://search.borderless.rakuten.com/borderless/search.action?k=effector&tl=216131&l=en

IH 666 or Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum?

I like the cut of both for my body type and need a new pair of blue jeans (I'm currently wearing IH 634s-b's). I have a notion that the SExDBxSF will fade better, but I like the back pockets on the IH's more. Any thoughts?

I'd personally get the IH 666s. I could never fit into them (the 634s are fairly tight on me), but the denim looks amazing.