THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

My current jean pocket set up is:

Front left pocket: Change

Front Right pocket: nothing

Back Left pocket: Knife

Back Right pocket: Wallet.

Where should i put my phone? Right now i've been keeping it in the same pocket as my wallet and pulling it out before i sit down. Part of me, the sensible part that doesn't give a shit about aesthetics, says i should just stick the phone in my front right pocket like i've been doing since middle school. The denim fiend part of me wants some whiskers. And doesn't really find a huge rectangle on my thigh very attractive.

I sort of want to just embrace it and go ahead and fade the phone into my front pocket and sacrifice perfect whiskers. I mean, I'm sorta lying to myself when i say i don't want to put it in that pocket because I find that pocket quite convenient.

So here's the this or that question?

Should I stick my cellphone in the front pocket or have amazing whiskers?

I need a smaller knife then. My benchmade Griptilian makes it very uncomfortable to sit down. The top of the knife will dig into my hip when i'm sitting down if it's in my front pocket.

Honestly no knife no problem but i use that shit daily....

are there any "low profile" cellphone carriers? I hate bulk and most cellphone carriers protrude quite a bit.

http://www.senacases.com/apple/iphone-4-cases/laterale/#

that's the only thing i've found that's even remotely appealing....

I wonder if it is more zen to have undisturbed whiskers or if it's more zen to just stick your cellphone in your front pocket, not worry about fades, and rock the wabi-sabi......Which i'm extremely tempted to do if y'all don't start telling me where you hide your cellies.....

i really dont like a cell phone fade so if i have a bag or wear a shirt/jacket, the phone will always end up in one of those. Otherwise in the front pocket but as i said, i try to avoid that as much as possible

Hey guys. Im somewhat new to the dry/ raw denim thing. Ive done the stf levis but nothing selvage....not, raw, selvage. Im ready to upgrade to more premium denim, but dont know where to start. I like the way 501 stf levis fit so something similar in fit i guess. i wear 34 in the stf before shrink. its probably baggy by your standards but thats how i like my fit. so please help experts. and where are the best places to order from.

Hey guys. Im somewhat new to the dry/ raw denim thing. Ive done the stf levis but nothing selvage....not, raw, selvage. Im ready to upgrade to more premium denim, but dont know where to start. I like the way 501 stf levis fit so something similar in fit i guess. i wear 34 in the stf before shrink. its probably baggy by your standards but thats how i like my fit. so please help experts. and where are the best places to order from.

Look up levis vintage clothing (lvc). Specifically look for the 1947 wash. Its not baggy but definitely not super slim. Its close to levis 501 cut.

Also, have you considered buying jeans someone else bought and already pre shrunk? It lowers the cost and makes finding your size a bit easier.

710 or 811?

I've been set on getting some 710's for a lil while now because I haven't worn anything above 15oz so far and am itching for something heavier, but I also love the look of the Eternals and have already worn Samurais (s0500) for this past year - not that there's anything wrong with having an extra pair of Samurais! ;)