THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Looking to get into some ironhearts, BB ors 666s?

How slim do you like your calf area? If you have straight legs (non athletic) that pretty much get skinnier as they reach your ankles i'd go for the 666. If you have somewhat athletic calves or you have curves to your legs (as opposed to a really slender leg and calf) then go for the Buster.

So basically: Slim legs and want a really skinny leg look: go for the 666 or 301S

If you have decently athletic calves and your legs aren't that slender but you still want skinny fit, go with the Busters. They'll be more forgiving in your calf area.

Hope this helps.

I can give you comparison pics of the 666 and the 301S soon.

How slim do you like your calf area? If you have straight legs (non athletic) that pretty much get skinnier as they reach your ankles i'd go for the 666. If you have somewhat athletic calves or you have curves to your legs (as opposed to a really slender leg and calf) then go for the Buster.

So basically: Slim legs and want a really skinny leg look: go for the 666 or 301S

If you have decently athletic calves and your legs aren't that slender but you still want skinny fit, go with the Busters. They'll be more forgiving in your calf area.

Hope this helps.

I can give you comparison pics of the 666 and the 301S soon.

Thanks all for the info, I ended up going the BB as i've already got a pair of APCs when I want the skinny jean look ;)

Recommendations on a pair of jeans with similar measurements to Skull 5010XX 6x6 Raws?

thanks

IH 666 is actually quite similar in measurements. I was considering buying a pair of skulls or 666 amd went with the ih. Im still waiting on the jeans but yea. Theyre similar to skulls in terms of cut. Diff denim though

IH 666 is actually quite similar in measurements. I was considering buying a pair of skulls or 666 amd went with the ih. Im still waiting on the jeans but yea. Theyre similar to skulls in terms of cut. Diff denim though

ah shit $400

so now that gives me a NEW question

Samurai S003JP's or IH 666's?

s050019oz. or s051019oz.??

5'8" 170 lbs, athletic build. I have S5000VX21oz. that I sized up one and I am swimming in them after both a hot soak and a hot wash and 10 wears. Currently wearing 501 STF 32x32 and these fit great.

Been lurking/searching forever and finally need some advice from the sufu gurus in this forum.

Thanks, y'all!

Im looking to add a 3rd pair to my rotation of S5000Vx and PBJXX007. Ive got my eyes set on IH (14oz, 17oz, 21oz sounds like a good trifecta), but just thought id ask here if you guys got any other suggestions to sort of 'cover all the bases' of denim.

You have two really slubby denim. Do you wanna stick with some slubs or maybe switch it up? Ih beatle buster uses the traditional 21oz. 666 uses 18 oz. Denim. Or you could get some 21oz strike golds. Super duper slubby. I just ordered some 15 oz strike golds so ive complete my set.

Here's my set up:

2 pairs of Simon miller One straight fit, one slim

Both 13.5 oz denim

1 pair of IH 301s 21 oz.

1 pair of 666 od 18 oz. After soaking the denim weighs about 19.25 oz.

And i also have a pair of 15 oz strike golds coming to me!

I still realllllly want samurais too but those will have to weight till i go to take5 in the spring