THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I don't actually work for dc4, just helping them out here and there.

I looked at the Flat Heads too, but the back rise is too low on those. He prefers his jeans to sit a little higher in the waist.

And I agree with you Mike, I'll get him the McCoys! It also seems to be a rarer brand around these areas, will be cool to see some fades on those. My dad is pretty hardcore on his jeans, so I'm pretty anxious to see how they turn out

Hey guys, not jeans but still superdenim. Only have money for one of these Hill-Side scarves:

Hickory

hillside-s70-009.jpg

Or Black

hillside-s70--014.jpg

I love the Hickory, think I could make it fit right in; but in the past people have thought the pattern womanly.

Thoughts?

Definitely go for hickory, I think somewhere in SuFu you will find someone rocking a pair of hickory-like denim and he is making it look good.

There's the issue. I love hickory on jeans like the stronghold pair, But as much as I want it to work elsewhere, its just a pattern that comes off as female a lot of the time. Reminds me of a summer dress pattern.

Its a tough one. Either man up or accept its just better on a woman. And I wont be able to return it, which isn't the best. Cheers for the opinions :)

looking for a fit similar to skull 5010--slim and some taper. considering:

-sammie 710

-IH301

-Ande Whall Grifter

and leaning toward the grifters, esp on the price front, the other two I'd have to find in supermarket. cheers!

Anyone that has experience with overdyed jeans and black jeans, this question is for you.

Typically with blue jeans, when they get dirty the "dirt" doesn't really show up extremely apparent. However, if you had the same "dirt" on your black jeans, unless the dirty stuff is black (in my case it's like dust colored and maybe some sauces) it shoes up with extreme contrast to my pants. When blue jeans get dirty and develop a sort of...."hue" it still looks cool. When black jeans have anything on them it just makes them look really dirty.

Now when you wear OD jeans for a while without washing (let's say at least 3 weeks) do you have a bunch of apparent stains and whatnot or do your stains blend in pretty much?

My current problem is that i'm washing my 9301's every other week 'cause they get dirty enough for it to be apparent and for my mom to say something.

I'm swaying between OD and indigo because if i'm going to have to wash the OD as much as i have to wash my black jeans i might as well just get some indigos.

THanks for opinions in advance.

Jeans in questions are the IH 666. I'm trying to decide between indigo or overdye. I don't have any overdye. I have a tight pair of 301s and a pair of black 9301s. THe 301s nearly don't fit as comfortably anymore (i think my thighs might have gotten slightly bigger)

What would be good?

looking for a fit similar to skull 5010--slim and some taper. considering:

-sammie 710

-IH301

-Ande Whall Grifter

and leaning toward the grifters, esp on the price front, the other two I'd have to find in supermarket. cheers!

IH 666, IMHO

I would go for the 301s. I am around the same size as you height and weight wise and since I don't have big thighs I can pull off the skinnies. You could even just size up one more for a more snug look.

I also read somewhere on hypebeast 666 are slimmer than 301s...

I am a tagged size 34 in APC New Standards and a tagged size 34 in Dior MIJ Raws 19cm and 21cm.

Which tagged size should I buy in Samurai 710xx ??

I was going to choose a tagged size 36 in the Samurai 710xx but I am a bit worried if they shrink too much with the first soak as they are not sanforized.

Should I buy a tagged size 38 just to be safe?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

I am a tagged size 34 in APC New Standards and a tagged size 34 in Dior MIJ Raws 19cm and 21cm.

Which tagged size should I buy in Samurai 710xx ??

I was going to choose a tagged size 36 in the Samurai 710xx but I am a bit worried if they shrink too much with the first soak as they are not sanforized.

Should I buy a tagged size 38 just to be safe?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

embassy,

Just size up to a 36 and warm soak it. Warm soaking will induce shrinking but not as much as hot soaking.