THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

SEXI14 or Samurai S003jp?

Has anyone seen how S003jp turn out over time. I have looked but have not found many evo pics. Also I do not know that much about Imperial. How is the quality?

Idk about the s003jp but I had a pair of Imperial Dukes and quality was good...but this new denim for the 14 looks amazing, and I'm sure with self edge construction/quality will be top notch. Id go for the imperials.

Idk about the s003jp but I had a pair of Imperial Dukes and quality was good...but this new denim for the 14 looks amazing, and I'm sure with self edge construction/quality will be top notch. Id go for the imperials.

Thanks. Do you know the weight of the denim?

eternal 811's, samurai s0500x's...or ive been lookin at the ROY straight fit...

havent purchased jawns or lurked superdenim in a min so kinda outta the loop...

if it helps at all, i love my f310s that ive had a about almost 4 years...just wish i could find somethin w/ a bit bigger rise and maybe a little bigger leg opening -- hence my this or that question above...

Get Roy's FTW

eternal 811's, samurai s0500x's...or ive been lookin at the ROY straight fit...

havent purchased jawns or lurked superdenim in a min so kinda outta the loop...

if it helps at all, i love my f310s that ive had a about almost 4 years...just wish i could find somethin w/ a bit bigger rise and maybe a little bigger leg opening -- hence my this or that question above...

SAMURAI X 2ND or SAMURAI S003JP?

Both on various B/S forums, similarly priced. The 2nd's are sz29 whereas the S003 are sz31; despite this the owners' measurements of both pairs are very close. I have a pair of sz.31 Skulls 5010xx (one wash version) that fit me well for reference.

Which 2nd collab are you talking about? There's been close to 10 of them over the years as far as I remember.