THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

hey all. trying to decide for my next pair.. currently own Nudie Slim Jim Dry Japans, APC NS's, and FH 1001s. For my next purchase, trying to decide between Samurai 710s and Iron Heart 301s. Based on fit pics and looking at measurements, looks like the IHs are a bit slimmer, but both pairs are essentially slim straight.

What do you guys think I should go for based on overall construction, fading properties, etc? thanks in advance.

I need some new denimz since my SExDBxSF and 5000vxs almost cut off the circulation to my thighs these days, so I barely wear either. (not going to lie, if I didn't like both pairs so much, i'd sell the shit out of them)

Need to find a pair that doesn't cut off the circulation to my lower extremities, whilst having a similar slim fit.

I still want to buy a ToJ suede varsity and I need to get some new white hi-tops. All this shit may set me back £1k in one go, which isn't too bad, but it's not money I really want to spend...it will be necessary though since I'm going to need the jeans and sneaks...the varsity would just be a nice extra.

Really need a pair with a mid-low rise, 8" leg opening and a roughly 11.5-12" thigh, depending on how much they stretch on something that around a 31" waist (all pre-soak)....preferably from a brand that uses acurates and tabs.

I'll probably look into it over the next few weeks, but suggestions would be nice for now if anyone can think of anything.

Also, don't forget that you don't have to buy the size that some mystical rulebook tells you to.

Common practice says that you size down one and let the denim stretch out. I got a pair of 3001's and bought them true-to-size. So now I have a pair of 3001's that are somewhere in between 'slim straight' and 'straight'. And trust me, they were still pretty tight when I first got them, especially after a soak. You'll still get some fadin' happening.

Beatle and beautiful freak have both given good advice here. You need to decide between comparable cuts for both brands, which in my opinion is as follows:

Slim straight - FH3001 or FH310 v SDA106

Straight - FH380 v SDA103

1005 , i realy dont like the polly core stiching or the pocket shape of the F series jeans . i had a pair of f350's and loved the fit but i sold them because of the pocket shape, you could try a pair of 3009's if you want a 66 type cut (same as f380)

I need some new denim and i narrowed it down to either the FH 1001 of the Sam 710xx 19oz. Which one would you guys recommend?

also which one is slimmer?

F1001 is slimmer, but i'd get 710xx over 1001s any day.

Skull 5010xx or F310?

I'm looking to enter the world of quality denim and am trying to find a pair of slim fitting denim that I can wear for a couple years and get beautiful fades in. I'll hopefully be posting in them in the denim worn for over 2 years thread in June of 2012. I would have to wait for a restock in the Skull's but it might be worthwhile...

Current collection includes:

Nudie Grim Tim sz32

APC NS sz30

N&F Weird Guy in deep indigo (too big) sz33

1005 , i realy dont like the polly core stiching or the pocket shape of the F series jeans . i had a pair of f350's and loved the fit but i sold them because of the pocket shape, you could try a pair of 3009's if you want a 66 type cut (same as f380)

Thanks will check 3009. Yeah F380 on list and more desirable only because of cut, but what wrong with polly core stitching? I understand pockets not everyone cup of tea. Aren’t polly tread stronger and wear not that fast as just cotton one?

Skull 5010xx or F310?

I'm looking to enter the world of quality denim and am trying to find a pair of slim fitting denim that I can wear for a couple years and get beautiful fades in. I'll hopefully be posting in them in the denim worn for over 2 years thread in June of 2012. I would have to wait for a restock in the Skull's but it might be worthwhile...

Current collection includes:

Nudie Grim Tim sz32

APC NS sz30

N&F Weird Guy in deep indigo (too big) sz33

anyone????

Guest Mild7

yo

sorry to repost but i'd really like an opinion on these and would like to buy soon... i know people on here are definitely more experienced with building a wardrobe than i am. also believe i got the pics working :)

supreme work shirt- to be worn mainly with indigo and sometimes black denim

picture3ee.png

picture4zo.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thanks in advance