THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

any recommended black denim?slim-straight fit n fade nicely..

btw is s710bk still produced??it's sold out everywhere..if it will be restocked,will it has the hidden arc again? coz the new sams are coming out without arc :(

normal 710bks were a limited time, same with the black knights. go for a black pair of pbj..just as nice and easier on the wallet

sorry for reposting this, but would appreciate any advice...

not really a "this or that" question, but maybe you can help me anyway:

i am looking for a nice straight cut, not skinny jeans with a more tapered, narrower leg, e.g. a 8.3" leg opening on a W34 jeans.

any recommendations?

cheers!

^^ skull 5507xx has an 8.2 opening for a size 34, and the 3sixteen SL 110x straight leg has an 8.5 opening (with a hot soak/warm wash, it probably can go down to 8.3-8.4).

good luck

thanks mate!

but aren't the skulls like a slim straight leg? i'm looking for a more tapered shape similar to 1954 Levi's 501 that's not skinny or slim at the thigh but from the ankle downwards.

I'm totally new to raw denim and am looking for a recommendation.

I am a pretty slim guy with a big butt, and I want to find flattering jeans.

My 30x32 regular 501s now measure a little over 31" at the waist, a front rise of 11", and a rear rise of 15". This is a very comfortable size, but I want nicer denim.

I'm looking for a slim straight or slightly tapered leg. If black, I want tonal stitching with a neutral selvage line. If indigo/blue, I want contrast stitching with a red selvage line.

Some suggestions I've received are the Imperial Duke, 3Sixteen SL, and some LVCs. Any other recommendations?

how about Samurai 0500's?

thanks mate!

but aren't the skulls like a slim straight leg? i'm looking for a more tapered shape similar to 1954 Levi's 501 that's not skinny or slim at the thigh but from the ankle downwards.

Samurai 710's

not sure what you mean by taper/skinny from the ankle downward tho...

So i've been outta the raw denims game for a while and I'm looking for something that's around $250. I got some skinny ass chicken legs so slim fit preferable and I would like something that looks good worn slouched. A slight taper would be nice too; basically something that would fit my skinny legs well. Not too difficult to fade would be a plus too.

I was looking at some PB% xx-05s but I've read that PBJs have a tendency to flare out after a while. What else is good for my requirements? SEXI 08's are tempting (but I dont really want to spend an extra 100 bucks after I just lost a grip in Vegas...)

thankssssss

brand new Jean Shop selvedge jeans for $45?

More info:

brand new pair of JEAN SHOP Relaxed Straight Fit Rinsed Indigo Jeans

100% cotton, handmade Japanese selvedge denim jeans. Orange selvedge line. Button fly with Jean Shop leather tag.

Item is new, never worn! Retail $260.

Edit: it is relaxed straight fit but i dont mind to pay a little extra for alterations

So i've been outta the raw denims game for a while and I'm looking for something that's around $250. I got some skinny ass chicken legs so slim fit preferable and I would like something that looks good worn slouched. A slight taper would be nice too; basically something that would fit my skinny legs well. Not too difficult to fade would be a plus too.

I was looking at some PB% xx-05s but I've read that PBJs have a tendency to flare out after a while. What else is good for my requirements? SEXI 08's are tempting (but I dont really want to spend an extra 100 bucks after I just lost a grip in Vegas...)

thankssssss

If your interested in the PBJs just try the xx-13s, it's the same denim but it's cut so it wont flare at the bottom :

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6677&category_id=&manufacturer_id=55&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Or another possible choice could be tripple works future denim since you want something thats not difficult to fade:

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7999972

black or tan Left Field Ducks?

Skulls 5010 or Sam 710? Or any other recommendations?

Im a pretty skinny guy too.

sams 710 for sure

Which of these two classics would you get: SDA 103 or Eternal 811?

I'd personally get the eternals.... 103 has a boring texture..... very smooth...

denime ww2 model, or triple works future denim?

denimes for sure....

Need a new pair of jeans but can't decide what...currently wearing a 26 APC PS (stretched to 30" ish waist). It's a little snug but the fit looks pretty solid. Right now, I'm between a pair of PBJ XX-013s or 007s or SEXSC06.

I know the SEXSC's shrink to hell, but how much do they stretch back out? If a tagged 28 shrinks to 28, will it hit close to 29/30 or is that pushing it?

The 007s might not be slim enough from the knee down (I'm really thin) but the denim really interests me, it's something different. The XX-013 probably has the cut I'm looking for but I'm not sure how 005 denim fades, from what I've seen it looks to be a more 'traditional' looking fade compared to the 007s.

Any insight?

do you want fast fades (3001) or stubborn denim (103)?

Thanks for breaking it down...I guess more stubborn. Any recs. on a more flattering cut? I can't really tell from pics of the denim themselves.

SDA 103

vs

Flat Head 3001

Which should I get? Looking for a slimmer cut, but not 19cm slim, jah know?

Beatle and beautiful freak have both given good advice here. You need to decide between comparable cuts for both brands, which in my opinion is as follows:

Slim straight - FH3001 or FH310 v SDA106

Straight - FH380 v SDA103