THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

you will be much happier with the one pair of nice jeans...

I'm stuck deciding whether or not i should save up for one pair of really nice jeans (imperial. samurai. ect) or if it would be smarter to wait for a sample sale and get several pairs of "decent" jeans for the same price.

I'm stuck deciding whether or not i should save up for one pair of really nice jeans (imperial. samurai. ect) or if it would be smarter to wait for a sample sale and get several pairs of "decent" jeans for the same price.

...what would you define as 'decent'?

hi,

can someone please give me some advice on what size i should get for pure blue's that i was keen on getting?

i was wanting to get the XX-008 denim but was unsure whether to get the raw or one wash and which size to get exactly.

i am currently wearing studio d'artisans SD-103 in size 33 and they are a nice fit. i bought these raw. theyve loosened up a bit still tight around the backside area but i want something as close to this fit as possible without it being baggy or too tight.

now as for sizing i am lost as to which is best and should i get the raw or one wash versions? i like the idea of having the raw denim but dont know if there will be any advantages or not over one wash.

also what will it be like with these for stretch as the SDA's have stretched quite a bit in the leg.

cheers.

kg

I'm moving to Seattle next week, so I need a jacket. I don't want to be another white dude in a North Face. It's like the uniform up there.

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1172

or

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=60847&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&parentCategory=504722&feat=504722-tn&cat4=504714

I've seen them in person, but don't own them... its a good cut, the denim is quite light at 12oz, but I believe that the tight weave more than makes up for this - the weight won't really be a problem for durability and wear purposes. I don't think that there's been a pair of these posted on here yet, go for them! I certainly don't think that you'll be disappointed.