yoox,com

edmond

I've bought stuff from them since living in the US. What can I say? They're an online retailer. Like amazon, but for clothes. You order, the clothes arrive. What else do you need to know?

guys im from new york.. so? anyone from new yourk who already ordered from them?

I'm from CA and have ordered from them successfully. Only good things to say. Got a pair of $220 diesels for $75... can't complain!

They're really reputable, go for it.

@seanfromiran : Who do you contact re: sizing questions? I've tried the CS number and email and they don't seem to know anything about the products, only about ordering, shipping etc.

They wont answer sizing questions, basically. The customer service people are in a completely different location than the warehouse (items in the US are shipped from seacaucus, NJ and frequently need to be shipped from the warehouse in italy before coming to the US) so they have no way to answer that kind of question.

EDIT: they do, however, have a great return policy. They ship you pre-paid return postage and will refund all of your money if you return less an $8/per item restocking fee. I've been buying from them for years and have always had good experiences.