CONTEXT Webstore Launch Tonite!!

sam113

ok, yesterday when i checked your site i didnt see an online store and today i did, i just thought it was me being unobservant. also is that you modeling most of the jeans? any way store looks good, great job sam

Thanks everybody-

Yeah- I might be in one or two of those shots.

Brozek-

Yeah, thats the one. The Apolis Activism Vietnam Jacket- Made of Vietnam era military tent material and zippers. Oiled canvas heavier than any of the weightiest denim- waterproof, fireproof, basically its everything-proof. Only 6 were made and CONTEXT got all of them.

Sam- honestly one of the best webstore for denim I've seen! Only 1 or 2 models so you can actually see how different denim fits, a user-friendly (for me at least) 360-view, measurements, and candid and (*gasp*) useful information on the fit! Well done, I'm impressed!

And I'm going to second what goldengloves says- I bought my Iron Army's from Sam and it was a great experience... he's more than willing to be flexible to make a happy customer!

Great work on the online store Sam! I logged on this morning, and was amazed by the improvements. The denim selection is superb... by far the best in the MidWest. Being a Mad-Town grad myself, and in the neigborhood every so often, I def need to stop in the next time I'm in town. Anyway, great work!

PS - The Jhung Yuro Hikers Low shoes you carry are JAZZY!!! I'll definitely be looking to snag that 1 size 13 you've got.

We have finally got the webstore up and running!!

All the brands that you've come to expect from CONTEXT-online at www.contextclothing.com.

Check the thread in Supermarket for details on our huge SALE and click to buy.

awesome site. the 360 view is great and the jeans actually fit the models. im going to have to make it to madison this year so i can try on everything.

best of luck and sufu parent mafia represent!

Great store Sam! I have been waiting for it for a long time now it is finally here. It was worth the wait! I hope someday you can get some Jap. brands in such as W)Taps, Visvim, Neighborhood, etc. Anyways, good luck with the new webstore and I will stop by the shop again sometime soon. :)