dope new/small brands worth mentioning?

ok

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

hey PXL dope stuff i love the clothing.,..how did it take you to get things..started?

--- Original message by aFRESH20 on Jul 1, 2005 12:11 AM

We have an interview on the Brilliance ---

http://www.thebrilliance.com/thebrilliance/interviews/perplex/interview.asp

talking about just that

----- one thing I can tell you --- the fashion world looks glamourous only on the outside -

from the inside its pretty fucked up

If you want to start your own thing u better be ready to deal with the hole bullshit that surround that industry .... hehehe ---- gotta love it ....

ask me something specific -- i,ll be straight with you so you don,t make the same mistake we did

im really on to doing some stuff with some older guys I know, but we are a little worried about where to get the stuff done actually.. we are all pretty clear on what we want to do, we just need help.. i would gladly help you with distribution in scandinavia, i can help pretty well there. Write me an email pxl, [email protected]

MAD YOUNG MAN

I have said it in one other post:But this one here looks like the JUMP OFF..

A new Company out of NYC that is riasing to all occasions is ( SpoonFed )

First line was unique did very well actually acted great as our first stamp,Second line is off the hook the designs are clean and make points.... The third is already in the works along with some dope-- keep that ass warm in the NYC winter gear...

Check us out at www.getspoonfed.com Hit me off with any feed back or questions...

In addition every line that was on the mention here, everyone of you are doing it right.. BIG UPS.. Keep it going... Peace Foster ( [email protected] )

People who build walls and not bridges,Should never complain of being lonely..

www.getspoonfed.com

Has anyone taken a look at my site www.creamclothing.com.au ???

Its not fully finished but i just put it up while i work on some other shiz.

Gimmie a holla with some feed back to what yous all think.

The biggie and meanstreets are the hottest i got others like the certified gold ,tripple platinum which are gold/silver foil prints and the sinatra CONNECTED T which is dope as.

Peace

I like that cream site.. Good stuff..Although To be frank, That Biggiestuff needs to be put to rest yall need to let that Man sleep in peace, I have been seeing alot of that shhtuff,Actually to much of it...It seems as though people that are trying to do it,Are trying to do it off of an already thought... (( THOUGHT )) Sabe?

See if it were me I would take the Idea to another level if my mind was being put to work...

Good stuff though I guess I mean there is room for us all to eat baby so put that BIB on and MANJJJJJ...Peace [email protected]

www.getspoonfed.com

Yes alot of people are catching on to us..

Not only are we doing it in the clothing side,The co.It self has been doing it in the club scene for years having parties as far out as Isreal...We keep tight with in the HipHop scene alot of the people involved in SF have been in the game since alot of clothing line starters where throwing up BURNERS....SpoonFed is still young,Yet the love is shown from the streets of NYC to the street of like Fumma said Canada...Thanks for all the positive words from all it is because of people like us meaning all of US,That this is possible,meaning Thought is able to reach an audiance of people that relate to the same thought!

www.getspoonfed.com

Guys

support Jason from Virginthreads --- he was also the founder of Sowear.com --- unfortunatly this site does not exist anymore but for those who know it -- it was a perfect example of how Jason was helping the indie designer community. Virgin has no right messing with Jason"s buseness

Some good news : We found a amasing rep in Toronto -- Perplex&lola spring 2006 will be sold in Toronto -- youpppppi :-)

also we are talking to a distributor in the UK -- hope it works !!!

Also for those who don,t know this Bulgariamagzine --- follow the link its worth it

http://bulgariamagazine.palvelukeskus.net/

Hey man come by and pick up that 20 I owe you for all these great post....

HAHHAHHA.. Im playing.. SpoonFed NYC on the rise...

With in the next say year or so we will 360.....Meaning all over this great big ball we live in.

Also a full blown clothing line,For what is in the works is off the hook...

Keep an open eye.. Peace Foster

www.getspoonfed.com