what are you watching today?

red

Also relevant:  Are a lot of you guys using Netflix? I canceled my account because I was tight on cash and I had amazon prime. Prime is okay and has a few decent titles but I don't really like it. I'm trying to decide if I want to buy Netflix again

It's all about Hulu Plus.

It's all about Hulu Plus.

Really? I had Hulu Plus for a little while and really hated it. I know they partnered up with Criterion, so they have that going for them. Haven't checked it out in a while, how is the selection?

I use a Netflix account that I don't have to pay for, but I generally use torrents. 

Might try the Hulu Plus free week.

nightcrawler-main.jpg

The dialogue in the mexican restaurant was one the best I've seen. The pure level of manipulation and insanity expressed in that short conversation was staggering. Gyllenhaal did a great job. 

Edited by Fycus

Really? I had Hulu Plus for a little while and really hated it. I know they partnered up with Criterion, so they have that going for them. Haven't checked it out in a while, how is the selection?

I use a Netflix account that I don't have to pay for, but I generally use torrents. 

Might try the Hulu Plus free week.

I've discovered so many great movies on there.

blacksundayblacksabbath.png

I could only find one streaming vid of this AIP version, which has more energetic dialogue and music but less gore.  The host is one goofy dude and it's a shitty upload but it appears to be kosher open matte or close to it.  I was hoping to find the best version I've ever seen but it has been deleted.  It was AIP audio synced to the Italian film...perfect.