what are you watching today?

red

i-declare-war-movie-poster.jpg

SS, what did you think of this?

I thought it was pretty entertaining.  I never got to experience this kind of nuts capture the flag as a kid.  Almost all these kids were peices of shit tho

it had its moments, but overall it wasn't that great imo.  manborg was tho

what'd you think of enter the void? i saw it a while back and for me it was highly unmemorable

that film really did a number on me. i used to live in Beijing CN and the lifestyle was starkly mirrored in that piece... I also have a sister whom of which i am very close to and it was one of those inexplicable (and probably unnecessary) damning connections to a piece of art that left a scarring memory. i understand the distaste for Gaspar Noe's films but i'm really glad i put myself through that one. probably won't ever do another of his though.

all in all, i felt the cinematography  was a demonstration of excellent talent but the content brutally raw and inaccessible. definitely a love it or hate it piece of work. 

^ what did you think of "Escape from Tomorrow"? 

i really should have smoked some weed b4 watchin it.  some of it was cool, but i can't say that i'd want to watch it again.  1 time watch only 4 me.

Edited by SSchadenfreude