what are you watching today?

red

Was about to watch Black Swan tonight, but opted to watch True Grit instead. Even with all the hype and acclaim Black Swan is receiving, I can't say I was disappointed with my decision, not in the least.

Only thing that bugged me was how quickly the ending came about. Seemed like it started off at a comfortable pace, then felt a bit rushed nearing the end. The horrible cgi background when Jeff Bridges and Hailee Steinfeld rode the horse didn't help, and almost looked amateurish to be blunt.

just finished up Twin Peaks and my mind is blown

once you begin watching 'Twin Peaks' you can do nothing else. when i saw the series for the first time it wasn't available on DVD, so i was forced to run to my local hollywood video to rent the VHS copies. i'd go, grab a couple, return home, view, run back immediately, grab next couple, view, and so on. you're hooked and can do nothing about it short of watching every episode as quickly as you can. since then, i typically watch the series in its entirety once a year.