what are you watching today?

red

Guest jmatsu
notoriousposter.jpg

what did u think of this? i don't really have enough of a background to really be critical, but i just sorta felt embarrassed while watching it.

it was pretty good, i like a movie where a person tells a story and i think it worked well in this one. i don't have that much knowledge in the background either, but there was a lot of events that just passed by without that much of explanation.

it was pretty good, i like a movie where a person tells a story and i think it worked well in this one. i don't have that much knowledge in the background either, but there was a lot of events that just passed by without that much of explanation.

same, i thought it was pretty decent being a biggie fan

i thought the movie did a good job of playing a bunch of tracks off ready to die, but not all of them

gimme the loot barely got any time in the movie:(

I just watched This is England. Thought it was good. nothing spectacular though.

true blood season one is fucking awesome. season two is a tad cheesy, but I stay watching it.

i thought the same about This Is England.. interesting watch.

i just had a 7 episode true blood season 1 marathon. waiting for my friend to come by with the rest of the season. not gonna lie, pretty excited.

gimme the loot barely got any time in the movie:(

Yeah, not surprising...I think they were trying to show him in more of a positive light, thus leaving out some songs where he talks about killing and robbing pregnant women