what are you watching today?

red

For what it is I think it works. It's not particularly innovative or impressive but it's well made and really entertaining. It's one of those movies that you either buy into or you don't and I remember really loving it when I saw it in theatres (dat imax).

Bout to start:

l_129003_0375920_6a3ac42e.jpg

Also: Jackg im going to get around to watching "The Hunt" one of these days...

hot, black coffee! I still have to get around to seeing / purchasing Brave New World @yachtrock. i love all his other stuff and that's the only movie missing from my malick collection so maybe I will hate it...

BrwJDcY.jpg

I've seen this movie over 20 times now and I still find myself wishing it was longer.

Really? I'm sorry but that was one of the worst Woody Allen films I've ever seen. Terrible dialogue and performances and all the smugness of a tourist who just came out of a guided tour of the Louvre and is trying to impress his friends. 

What did you like so much about it?

Edited by digitalmountain

Really? I'm sorry but that was one of the worst Woody Allen films I've ever seen. Terrible dialogue and performances and all the smugness of a tourist who just came out of a guided tour of the Louvre and is trying to impress his friends. 

What did you like so much about it?

Really? Woody has made a bunch of really bad movies, so to call this one of his worst is quite a bald statement. His caricatures of the Lost Generation was for comedic relief, not to be taken seriously.

I guess the movie appeals to the worst in me. Paris is my most favorite city in the world, I've always admired the lost generation, and when I was younger I thought I would be happier living in an earlier era. Plus the film's colors are very warm, which heightened my romanticism.

0GuKppZ.jpg

Edited by seeldog47