what are you watching today?

red

Man-of-Steel-Trailer-2.jpg

had high expectations for this flick and was pretty disappointed.

there were glimmers of a good superman adaptation here: michael shannon is really great as zod, the special effects were spectacular and the young clark back story was quite compelling. the first half of the movie (maybe even longer) was devoted to an entirely too long exposition while other plot elements seemed really rushed. 

^^^^^^^^^

how was it!? as big Johnnie To fan I've been waiting for this

if you a milkyway fanboy then it is as good if not better than to's worst. if you go in knowing the intentions (mi say similar to when he mek breaking news) then it is better. it is still somewhat watered down in substance and stylistically but plenty of badman shit still.

if you a milkyway fanboy then it is as good if not better than to's worst. if you go in knowing the intentions (mi say similar to when he mek breaking news) then it is better. it is still somewhat watered down in substance and stylistically but plenty of badman shit still.

i guess i'll watch it.  you promise there is still badman stuffs, right?

this is what i get for listening to sufu film recommendations.   this movie wasn't good.

What didn't you like about it? I thought it was great personally, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for Korine, and am a big fan of Debie's cinematography work.