what are you watching today?

red

fifth episode???

isn't the premier tonight???

the opening 4 episodes (tonight and tomorrow's back to back 2 hour each night extravaganza) has been leaked on the internet for like the past week. I've been holding out until tonight to watch it though...better to get the actual 'real time' experience than watching it on the comp screen.

i watched the games also. real mad. i put money on many of the games and heres what i thought would happen:

ravens over colts

saints over eagles

chargers over patriots

chicagao over seahawks

sure 50% is alright, but i was really confident about the ravens and chargers. patriots all need to die.

clips of menswear a/w 2007 milan

what do you think of the collections so far? I'm usually not a fan of Milan...of all the collections i've viewed so far I was only feelin Alexander McQueen.

Raf Simons is 0 for 3 at Jil Sander so far...Dolce & Gabbana is on some 80s homoerotic NASA shit...Prada had like one sweater I liked, the rest was a bit too out there for my tastes, and not 'out there' done well either.

As always, lookin forward to Paris more.

I dunno - I thought this was Raf's first decent Jil Sander line. I like some of the leather outerwear.

I also liked Burberry Prorsum, and a few of the coats from Costume National. But then I'm probably pretty conservative in my tastes compared to a lot of you here :]

EDIT: I agree tho - McQueen was definitely more interesting/challenging from an observational standpoint. But I think I prefer his F/W-06.

I dunno - I thought this was Raf's first decent Jil Sander line. I like some of the leather outerwear.

I also liked Burberry Prorsum, and a few of the coats from Costume National. But then I'm probably pretty conservative in my tastes compared to a lot of you here :]

yeah i know what you mean...my style is pretty basic too i just appreciate most of fashion from a viewer's perspective...but those collections as they were shown on the runway for the most part didn't strike any nerves with me.

i'm sensing a lot of 80s decadence revival thing goin on this season...will be interesting to see how the Paris shows interpret this trend. Esp. N(N), Raf's own line, and possibly Hedi at his curtain call.

best in show so far has to be mcqueen. new use of luxe fabrics-cum-bondage has got the goat in milan.

dolce gabbana aw 07 is a ripoff of kim jones aw 05 with a metallic touch, although the show appeared to be a stimulant.

jil sander is perfect as raf's research often yields success. he knows the lineage, keeps the model constant yet tweaks the silhouette season to season. subjectively not my cup of vitamin water however.

this new stacks on slim proportion coming out of milan is a fave. it's my current style and it's pimp.

don't sleep on frankie morello fellas. a solid outting. more than a few of you sf'ers would salivate at his motorcycle cape. ultimately don't we all long for the london and paris shows though?