what are you watching today?

red

Just saw these two Herzog movies at TIFF

Bad Lieutenant was gooooooooood

Picture14.png

My Son, My Son, what have ye done was yesterday, also good, but very weird as can be expected with anything David Lynch is involved in

Picture13.png

Tomorrow...Mr Nobody

Picture15-2.png

Looks like it could be interesting...

Hey, this may not be the most correct thread, but I think it'll yield the best results : ) . I'm looking for a movie that I saw about a year ago. It's basically a new "The Omen" with Mark Ruffalo I think? I've imdb'd "jacob" and "ruffalo" about 1000 fucking times. I can swear to God it's titled "Jacob" but apparently it's not. Help me out.

Hey, this may not be the most correct thread, but I think it'll yield the best results : ) . I'm looking for a movie that I saw about a year ago. It's basically a new "The Omen" with Mark Ruffalo I think? I've imdb'd "jacob" and "ruffalo" about 1000 fucking times. I can swear to God it's titled "Jacob" but apparently it's not. Help me out.

nvm. Jacob is not "Joshua" and Mark Ruffalo is not Sam Rockwell. ROOk. muh bad. Fucked movie regardless.