what are you watching today?

red

samsikle, the file on ptp is just an .mkv which has nothing to do with it being from a blu-ray (it could be a from a laserdisc for all you care). The file format is supported by VLC (as is everything) and I play it in Quicktime/iTunes (as long as you have Perian)

what you should be concerned about is whether your computer can handle 720p video and that has nothing (maybe a little, but more with your graphics card) to do with the application you're using. so don't be scared away a file because its says it's from a blu-ray just make sure the resolution is something your computer can handle.

emfa, if you can wait until I'm a power user I'll hand you my next one as I've def downloaded movies you have posted.

I'm also downloading Mesrine from a public tracker (just google L'instinct de Mort). I'll up the smaller file to ptp once it's done. I think my computer can handle 720 (or I could watch it on my tv) but I dont want to fuck with my ratio as it's a bit lower than I'd like right now.

did you watch part one yet DUM? it was pretty awesome but i'm hearing that part two is even better. SO EXCITE!

yeah second one is better. and it explains more about the character and it's philosophy. i watched the two at the cinema back in november or something, definitely good movies. vincent cassel really was the one to play mesrine.