what are you watching today?

red

this movie fuckin blows ass. gus van sant is an asshole i hate how he writes teenage characters. maybe adults b think 'oh so realistic' but really they sound like retards. 'IONNO MAN............ALL I KNOW IS LIKE..............GETTING LAID IS BETTER THAN LIKE..NOT GETTING LAID YAKNOW'

i just heard good things about it, though i felt it was a pretty accurate representation of modern day small town kids, seeing as every piece of shit i grew up with was exactly like the roles portrayed. regardless, it was an overall okay movie, could've been better, could've been worse, didn't live up to the hype, but i'm probably gonna watch it one or two more times till it's due back.

Love that movie... From Se7en and Fight Club to Benjamin Button. Shit sure dun changed for Fincher. His upcoming projects look a little better though.

Bell Shakespeare at the Opera House last night; Pericles (with amazing drum ensemble)

pericles03.jpg

Followed by the not-so-Shakesperean;

harrypotterandtheorderoe.jpg

it's playing at the film fest here

i don't really like any of park chan wook's shit... i thought mr vengeance was ok, but this was the worst of them all!!!!

You guys didn't call me, bastards. I wanna see some films at fest, let me know when!