what are you watching today?

red

LET%20THE%20RIGHT%20ONE%20IN%20-%202.jpg

this was so fucking good. want to see again.

will watch either the dreamers or control (joy division) tonight.

on a side note - opinions on whether slumdog lives up to the hype? everyones been telling me how good it is and now i'm worried i'm gonna be disappointed when i finally see it.

on a side note - opinions on whether slumdog lives up to the hype? everyones been telling me how good it is and now i'm worried i'm gonna be disappointed when i finally see it.

Hmmm... So if I say its worth watching, and you dont like it, youll think less of me, everyone else, and the makers of the movie, regardless of the fact you are unable to understand why people seem to like it....

But if I tell you its not that great of a movie, you will trust me unconditionally and wont watch it so as not to be disappointed, thereby making me seem like a great critic and all around master of your universe and youll never find out that I never saw the movie...

hmmm...

Im not gonna risk it.

Movie hella sux.

^What is the name of that film? Kim Ki-Duk is amazing. The Isle is some seriously intense cinema.

Dream, his latest one. I watched Breath a couple weeks ago, also incredible. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them get snatched up and repackaged for US audiences in some horrible remake :o