Sign in to follow this  
Selegna

1st Ever Supreme Warehouse/sample Sale!! (is Hell Freezing Over?)

fuck supreme.

welcome back.

that's the real hell freezing over part.

As much great shit as they still have the only thing I still actually regret not getting is the Peter Saville Joy Division shirt. The rest has always been nice but nothing I ever still check ebay in a strange hope for

i would cross my finger for the infamous kate moss tee. but then again i was lucky i got the day-off which coincided w/ the NBHD release. i would never take a day off for this headache.

goodluck to all

This could be epic if they have some of the cut and sew pieces from year's past.

The email says starts Friday. Is it one day only or will it continue through the weekend?

You'd think if you were on their mailing list you'd get a lot of info, but no. In typical supreme fashion all you get is an address and a time window. That's all we know

You'd think if you were on their mailing list you'd get a lot of info, but no. In typical supreme fashion all you get is an address and a time window. That's all we know

what other information are you expecting? that should be enough.

i love how the email says "click here for more info" and then takes you to the website with the exact same info

The tee i've always wanted was the Gash Olear tee...

Hopefully they might have a 12th or 14th backpack there too...

As much great shit as they still have the only thing I still actually regret not getting is the Peter Saville Joy Division shirt.

The only tee I would pay ebay prices for. Ive even risked getting some from HK sellers. Not sure if theyre legit or not, seeing how they consistantly sell the same shirt, in many sizes and both black and white...

Id rather bite the bullet on the legit tee.

dcrevolution should have more info. maybe.

and heres a teaser:

http://emil.space2u.com/supreme/

can we please not give this toy who has nothing better to do than hang out in stores all day any more burn? DC, don't you have any homework to do for your MAP courses?

; )

onemancult, your knowledge of DC's affairs approach superstalker status.:P

PS, nice to see Selegna back--miss the all caps though.

hahahahahaha.... ha....

oooo man i wish i live in new york

there's a couple of nice designs on that site, how come people on here only wear the wack stuff that says SUPREME and little else?

I agree! especially the Kraftwerk and Clockwork Orange tees.

there's a couple of nice designs on that site, how come people on here only wear the wack stuff that says SUPREME and little else?

because the box logo is fucking sexy.

7e50b3e119a9e626e912087td6.jpg

i mean come on. id totally fuck that.

i thought the new quickie and raisin hell shirts were gay. i dont like the entire collection. many arent very creative. though some designs are very very impressive, many of the mediocre ones would be dismissed had it been any other brand.

This has to be part of some phase change for jebbia. supreme has been losing popularity in the reseller market for awhile now and im wondering what this is supposed to accomplish......I wont be going....gotta save for much better stuff

do you think they would have the p&b plaintoes? my friend is going to nyc that date but he's probably not going to bother going in that crazyness..

personally i think it's a trap. the doors of the warehouse will swing open and all the asian resellers will flood in.

before they know it the doors slam shut behind them, and, looking around, they see that the warehouse is empty besides a small thermonuclear device with a box logo on it.