1st Ever Supreme Warehouse/sample Sale!! (is Hell Freezing Over?)

Selegna

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has to be part of some phase change for jebbia. supreme has been losing popularity in the reseller market for awhile now and im wondering what this is supposed to accomplish......I wont be going....gotta save for much better stuff

uh, if you're suggesting that they're putting on a warehouse sale to regain popularity with the reseller market, i don't think so haha. who knows, maybe they've just got too much stuff in there... or maybe as Jack Paar mentioned, maybe this is somehow related to the rumored 'selling out' of Supreme to some larger investor/company. or may maybe they're just selling more stuff these days, getting more stuff manufactured for all their stores and the increasing number of stores they're selling to, and need more room at their offsite storage space... who knows

curious on what they will have. most of the good looking designs actually sell out, its the complete random garbage that's left over at the end of the season...

It's weird. I know that often stores get stuff lost in warehouses or even hold stuff for later/shipping to other stores, etc. and end up with some crazy stuff left over. I know that at Conveyor (the shoe store) in Fred Segal, and at Brooklyn Projects on Melrose, they would bring out some crazy "surprise" shit for their sales, like rare dunks that sold out, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were at least a few damn good finds in there, although It would be silly to expect any Kate Moss t's, etc. Any intelligent Supreme employee would have grabbed anything amazing and flipped it on e-bay if they had any sense.

guess it's a longshot but since no one seems to be interested in them, if you find a pair of supreme p500's, plaintoes, padmore & barnes wallabees in a size 7 when you're digging through the piles of stuff. please pick them up for me and I will reward you in any form you may prefer.

peace

guess it's a longshot but since no one seems to be interested in them, if you find a pair of supreme p500's, plaintoes, padmore & barnes wallabees in a size 7 when you're digging through the piles of stuff. please pick them up for me and I will reward you in any form you may prefer.

peace

...and P&B sz 10 shoes and 10.5 boots for me pleeeeease! :)