CO.JP Evisu size 34 for sale!

TaylorMADE

I bought these a few years back, but they were a bit too large and bought a pair of 32's soon after. I have maybe worn them 5-6 times but they are in pristine condition. These are not to be mistaken for cheap US or EU editions that are being made now. They are No.2 model so are straight leg, loose cut. I took the pics back when SF was down and if need be can take new ones. New these cost me about $350, I am looking for $220shipped obo... lmk!

email: [email protected]

aim: tdubb96

IMG_4725.jpg

IMG_4720.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

haha well these are CARE OF JAPAN... and if you arent interested in buying then there really is no need to post as your comments are un-wanted. And please spare the elitist SF bullshit. thanks!

wow, if they didnt post. No one would be looking at your stupid listing. They are bumping the shit for you. be happy people even looked in the thread.

^^ you must be new here, you see this is a forums board and there is special place for you to go and rant and rave about anything you desire and fill with your opinions until untill the seams break. Let me direct you to that section, as this... as obvious as it is, is not the place.http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=15

obviously many people on this board dont like evisu, but there are many people who still do, thus this is for them, not you.

kixslf: why are you still even looking at this thread... get a life kid, this thread isnt here to amuse you.