Sign in to follow this  
mufid

What do you do for a living?

At the moment, I'm a summer janitor at an elementary school. You'd be surprised how much work goes into making schools look like they're in tip-top shape over the summer.

Weekends I work at Coldstone Creamery.

Im going to work for H & M...I:m not sure if I should be afraid or not.

PT Waiter, catering prep and service, crepe stand on the weekends, joining Peace Corps, and volunteer ESL teacher.

I owe it all to a B.A. in history from UC Santa Cruz.

I sell Enterprise Speech Applications to Fortune 500's. How I got here from a BA in English from UCSB, I have no idea. I need a change before all of my creative thoughts dry up into 1's and 0's.

Oh and partime ebay hustler.

Guest DUM

I probably already answered this, but i load trucks at Fed Ex. woo.

Oh shit...and im a hustler, homie. I sell O's or something like that.

metrocard swipper...... 3 to 4 dollars a swipe in times square

Damn, you killin' 'em...from one hustler to another...I tip my hat to you. SELL EM ON THE DREAM PLAYBOY.

But really...who the fuck pays 3-4 cash for a swipe? Are there THAT many tourists in Times Square? Oh yea...there are.

S.A in sneaker/streetwear store

custom clothes/shoes

re-selling whenever payday isn't here.

gonna be a student in a few more months again. daamnn

1. Military (USAF)

2. B-Boy

3. Test Video Games

<-- Uprock elite...Bobbito fuckin' knighted me after bodyin' this kid a few years ago at Rocksteady...we used to roll thru to break events around the city and whenever the Apache line woudl start...it'd be a bloodbath cause we all prided ourselves in advanced uprocking...not just the simple 1-2,1-2-3 shit where heads do their drops without blocking. For the floor rockers...no power moves unless you had mean footwork to get into 'em and out of 'em with.

...that being said, I've been off of the dance floor for some years...but have had the hankering to get back on the linoleum and courts cause of the warm weather (it's boombox weather in NYC).

1 Student

2 BBoy

3 Architectual Intern

I've been bboying for about 5 years now. This summer is definately going to be interesting, going to do alot of traveling to hit up out-of-state jams.

Someone came in to my job today and asked me if i had any shirts with B-Boys on them. Sad, but 100% true.

Im an economics major. Im interning for a TCI conference this summer. Wooo Getting payed to blog and wiki!

Guest mattes

Got my BA in Computer System in Janurary and have been looking for a job. hope get one as web developer or designer.

How many of these threads are there? I've told everyone I'm a Massage therapist countless times .... do Shiatsu and Thai. Work in a yoga studio too.

there's only so many ways I can say 'drunken student that lives off government funding', really.

^ I was one of those once and I'd say it as much as you can if I were you, cuz unfortunately you won't be able to forever.

ba > masters > phd

is the plan, anyway. that gives me another few years at least :D

bs in biology, planning to go to either pharmacy or med school in 2 years. meanwhile, i'm running the family business.

i am also an investment banker, but not in the 'glamorous' wall street. actually, i'm half way around the world in south east asia, and although my bonus is double my annual salary, i still get paid less than auditors working in nyc or the city. (although my lunch costs 1 USD ...)

talking about income inequality.

- editorial art director

- freelance designer

- button presser

- ebay slinger

- stock trader