What do you do for a living?

mufid

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sell Enterprise Speech Applications to Fortune 500's. How I got here from a BA in English from UCSB, I have no idea. I need a change before all of my creative thoughts dry up into 1's and 0's.

Oh and partime ebay hustler.

I probably already answered this, but i load trucks at Fed Ex. woo.

Oh shit...and im a hustler, homie. I sell O's or something like that.

metrocard swipper...... 3 to 4 dollars a swipe in times square

Damn, you killin' 'em...from one hustler to another...I tip my hat to you. SELL EM ON THE DREAM PLAYBOY.

But really...who the fuck pays 3-4 cash for a swipe? Are there THAT many tourists in Times Square? Oh yea...there are.

<-- Uprock elite...Bobbito fuckin' knighted me after bodyin' this kid a few years ago at Rocksteady...we used to roll thru to break events around the city and whenever the Apache line woudl start...it'd be a bloodbath cause we all prided ourselves in advanced uprocking...not just the simple 1-2,1-2-3 shit where heads do their drops without blocking. For the floor rockers...no power moves unless you had mean footwork to get into 'em and out of 'em with.

...that being said, I've been off of the dance floor for some years...but have had the hankering to get back on the linoleum and courts cause of the warm weather (it's boombox weather in NYC).

Im an economics major. Im interning for a TCI conference this summer. Wooo Getting payed to blog and wiki!

i am also an investment banker, but not in the 'glamorous' wall street. actually, i'm half way around the world in south east asia, and although my bonus is double my annual salary, i still get paid less than auditors working in nyc or the city. (although my lunch costs 1 USD ...)

talking about income inequality.