Boxing day sales in toronto, who what and where

homi29

went to Lileo, picked up a bunch of Nice Collective stuff.. Pretty much everything in the store was 50% off (except for Revolve and Worn Free stuff).. went to holts, picked up a trovata shirt, the discount wasn't really that great, better than nothing though.. They had cloak stuff for 50% off, same as TNT Blu, but none of it fit me. overall I got some pretty good deals and I'm happy with what I got. Unfortunately I've pretty much depleted my entire clothing budget for the year ;)

did anyone pick up anything decent from delphic? I meant to go there but amidst the chaos of boxing day, it totally slipped my mind..

delphic had cali's and hobokins for $208 down from $260, its located a few blocks west of bathurst on queen.

btw sean, did you happen to be in the yonge/sheppard area on christmas day? haha

sorry to bump this but yes i was, either smoking cigarettes outside of the sheppard center or in the parking lot behind the frog.. supersighting bitches, who were you, i thought someone was staring me down while i was waiting out there

sorry to bump this but yes i was, either smoking cigarettes outside of the sheppard center or in the parking lot behind the frog.. supersighting bitches, who were you, i thought someone was staring me down while i was waiting out there

saw you smoking outside sheppard centre, i was in black walking by with a tall asian girl in white enroute to some christmas dinner

freaky thing is... I recognized you from your halloween waywt, since you ALMOST caught me in the same photo, as I was randomly on the same subway train. You must have took that thing before I got on at sheppard.

i had a feeling someone from here was staring me down in Uncle Otis.

i recognized them for some reason (asian guy with another asian guy and a girl i think?)

yo that was probably me showbiz but i don't do the staring game...anyways i'm always around at the spots and toronto ain't big. almost didn't recognize you without that leather hat and fishnet shirt dude haha. i've seen enough SF toronto people but it's just too random approaching in person, even if i've been on here so long.

hm, yea maybe.

YO mil... i was back at TNT yesterday and checked the S2A necklaces out for you they had 2 double daggers, one of the dog tag ones that has the two dog tag looking things (i just say dog tag cause i dont know what its actually called). and one of the ones with the 3 keys

they're 30% off but i only asked how much the key one is and it was 298 minus the 30%

shitty that its only 30% i got my double dagger for 70% off when my homie worked there