Boxing day sales in toronto, who what and where

homi29

h&m is 50% off existing sale items. i don't think they could afford to make their clothes any cheaper.

planning to check out goodfoot, delphic, and a bunch of interior design/furniture stores on queen west. new apartment feb 1!

might check out klaux and howel - except whenever i find something there i want they dont have my size. nomad would be worth dropping by but they are completely emptied out of anything worth grabbing... or maybe i'll buy an acronym jacket.

I went to Bloor street

Nothing really great to be honest

Holt Renfrew's "sale" was an extra 10% off of the sale price

so a $500 Burberry Prorsum sweater is now $345

Club Monaco has a bunch of cashmere sweaters (in all colours and sizes) for $99, and a really nice peacoat for $200.

just got back in.

didn't really see anything i liked at delphic. some good deals, though.

went to nomad, picked up an NDG shirt and an original fake shirt, 50 percent off. cool. it was a little picked over but the sale was good, 50% off everything except denim and outerwear which was 30% off, i think.

thought about going to uncleotis too, might still go. anything going on there?

also, the lineup outside goodfoot was insane. did anyone go?

yea got some 10 deep at lounge. waited in the gdft line for like 30 seconds then bounced.. then went back after i hit yorkville but the line was the same length at 4:30 as it was at 12...but fuck 50% off shirts thats niiice. im going back on the 29th but i could tell by the lines the stores'll be empty.

picked up chain hoodie, pow black hat and protect ya neck hat at lounge

didnt see much i liked at uncle otis besides the stussy jackets with that down company collabo. shits legit but only 20% off i think. n the idiom stuff and Mark XIII was dope too

got the bandito medusa hoodie from capsule too

TNT had some iight sales. all i was looking at was S2A and their stuff was 30% off... they had like 4 different shirts n 2 sweatshirts and the guy said some necklaces too. no rings

capsules sale was alright 15, with most items being 30-50% off

otis was disappointing, nomad and ransom had a good sale

tnt blu was alright as well, didnt have a chance to peep lileo

H&M and zara were a complete waste of time imo.

seems like alot of us toronto cats are on Superfuture.

perhaps we should do a quick meet/summit at some point

i couldnt make it to del phic cause i didnt have a ride back to the city today. anyone know what if there was a sale on the julian red jeans?

instead i went to a factory outlet mall in lewiston, NY. it was money cause i got the new ghostface for 14.98 and a bunch of other LPs. as much as i wanted to be in toronto today, the cheap prices on vinyl in the states are nothing to sneeze at.

delphic had cali's and hobokins for $208 down from $260, its located a few blocks west of bathurst on queen.

btw sean, did you happen to be in the yonge/sheppard area on christmas day? haha