APC no longer doing selvedge?

merzbot

Love the quality of APC products but I sure hope people on the website knew more about what they're selling.

BTW I'm on the market for really tight jeans and was wondering about the differences (fit, material)between those three:

1)APC Cure or Tight = same jeans right

2)APC hipsters

3)Dior Homme dry jeans (yeah I know HL is the only designer who understands denim blahblahblah...)

Women's jeans (hipster), as I understand, have larger hips and aren't so tight as the tight jeans (cure). Dior Homme has a similar cut to Unisex (The design is VERY similar) except Dior has no front button showing and that pocket cut, I think depending on the model might be tighter than unisex, but don't know how to compare the models because I don't own any.

Fuuma, the nudie slim jim are really nice, quite slim but no good if u have big feet haha

havent tried the kim, but i guess because of the long-ish pockets on the back really slim nudies can look a little funny.....that is only my opinion tho

slim jims also arent too low which is good! nice jean

also depending if you like the wash, i think they arent totally overdone and sit nice - tsubi make a style called lean bean which are also pretty good. i just tend to steer clear of them because every second person is wearing them in Melb.

ps. sorry no insight on the three u asked for hehe

Try it, you'll like it!

My problem with D-Homme is that their shit falls apart. I have a couple Hedi Slimane pieces and all of them have been pretty shoddy as far as durability. I don't know if I'd buy dry jeans, an item you'd ideally be wearing for years, from a designer that produces only subpar durable items.

Quote:
Quote:

That's not very useful...

--- Original message by Fuuma on May 11, 2005 08:17 AM

Hey Fuuma - are you the ebayer who sells the irreg 7FAM???

Just wondering -

--- Original message by deim23 on May 11, 2005 09:21 AM

No.

Quote:

My problem with D-Homme is that their shit falls apart. I have a couple Hedi Slimane pieces and all of them have been pretty shoddy as far as durability. I don't know if I'd buy dry jeans, an item you'd ideally be wearing for years, from a designer that produces only subpar durable items.

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on May 11, 2005 11:47 AM

That's also a concern of mine but I'd really like to get a jean with the dior ultra slim straight leg low waisted fit. I'm wondering if the "tight" APC jeans might be a viable or even better. alternative.

i don't have apc tight, but i've got a dolce&gabbana which is really tight and my favorite jeans cause they fit me perfectly and the material is really good and it's got a few cool things to it like backpockets with special stitching etc. and it's faded in a really nice way and a diesel also the rr55, which is a really nice one, and pretty cheap. and i hear from friends the nudie slim jim is really good to so

icon_smile_cool.gif RJ-cocaina de pablo Escobar