Singapore or Kuala Lumpa?

janneh

think as a tourist, you'll probably find more 'asian' culture in KL. Singapore's cosmopolitan and the history aint even really more then a century old unless you wanna know about sang nila utama et al. I think ul have more things to see/visit in KL n around.

Clothing wise you can get much cheaper stuff in KL too although the fashion is way below that of singapore. If you arent a budget concious n just spend like the unwise, then il say go singapore n shop. oh, actually even if u are, singapore's good during the june/july GREAT SINGAPORE SALE. a lot of cheap shit happening then.

Foodwise, both places are good. you wun miss out a lot in either. I would think both has slightly different stuff but overall both good. u probably need a local anyway to really take u around. Ask the locals for great local fares when there.

Transport wise: I feel Singapore's easier to go around as everything's a bit more compact and traffics much better. Then again, taking a cab in malaysia's cheaper although u might wanna stay away from peak periods.