Coupon Codes for online stores.

thelion1856

10% off at Music Direct. Use code: clsp-08.

It doesn't sound like much but if you're about drop big $ on a turntable or cd player or some pricey vinyl, it'll help.

Not sure exactly when it stops working but I just checked it and it's still valid.

I just got this email from Pitbull Mansion....

As a VIP Pitbull Mansion subscriber we have a special Winter Sale discount code for you! Enter VIP25 at the checkout for 25% off storewide, including already reduced sale items! This is for a limited time only and expires on June 30, so get in quick to score a bargain!

Haven't yet had a squiz at the Winter Catalogue? Browse the pages for inspiration for winter dressing this season. And check some new pieces and fave picks below...

Claude Maus

Leather Hoody

Popissue

Play Necklace

Another Boy

Tea Cosy Beanie

Darko

Bre Shirt Dress

Love Thy Neighbour

Kids Print Tee

Another Boy

Tie Dye Hood

Thousand Reasons

Peace Jumper

Chronicles of Never

Cross Bones Sweat

Keeping you well dressed this winter...

All from Pitbull Mansion xx

bit of a long shot here, but does anyone have the 15% off coupon you get for signing up to the oki-ni.com email newsletter? I deleted the email a few weeks ago but I remembering it starting with A. Its driving me nuts that I can't remember it especially when I want to use it.

edit: worked it out. it was DAMOSUZUKI but doesn't seem to be working at the moment

no one posted this just yet. got this from bpm mailing list.

Your friends at Penguin and BPM Magazine want to cut you a break this summer. Just because gas is expensive doesn't mean that your good fashion sense should have to suffer right? Save 20% of your online purchase at OriginalPenguin.com with promo code OPG20BPM or print this email and shop Original Penguin retail stores.

Offer expires August 15, 2008

Original Pengiun Store

Diesel, the Self Edge French Bulldog, just got the design and final prototype of his Cone Black Seed White Oak Chambray Cape finished complete with vintage buttons and Japanese pig print fabric making it completely reversible.

To celebrate this momentous feat he's issuing a coupon for 17% off everything in the Self Edge online store for the next six hours. Why 17%? We're not sure, Diesel can't talk yet.

And anyway, he's too busy working on the SEXTW07, his signature jean with Triple Works (Iron Heart)...

The coupon code is: ChambrayDogCape

For 17% off everything in the online store, with free shipping worldwide still included.

Ends at 4pm (PST) today.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop

Check out the Cone Denim Chambray Rerversible Cape!

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg