REVOLVE CLOTHING

REVOLVEINSTYLE

20% off order

Expires: 11-30-07

lucky4

25% off whole order

Expires: 11-30-07

DEVPHOCHCL

30% off first time orders (does not work if you use a diff credit card or user name with same name & address)

It's worth noting that Revolve's recent redesign actually has no mention of the "30% first purchase if you call" deal, but after my girlfriend made an order today, I can assure anyone that if you do call, you do indeed get the savings. I've heard that coupon code doesn't always work, but talk to someone and they'll do it.

Nice she'll be getting that Corpus quilted bomber for half what it retails here :).

i recomend everyone check this site out just to see some crazy shit they got in japan that you can order....

that pimp pusher is nuts!

TOKYOFLASH (japanese watches)

http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/

BGNST

1500 yen off order

expires: 11/30/07

ELE022_s.jpgTWE008_s.jpgPIM014_s.jpgPIM013_s.jpg

some of these pimp watches look pretty dope, but are also ridiculously big. they are pretty damn cheep, so might pick one up to wear every now and then - would be a good conversational point. the futura zero-g is pretty slick too.

The revolve codes don't work on certain brands. Most of them are ones sufu members don't care about (true religions, sfam, and other girl jeans) but i'm pretty sure Nudies are included. If the first time user code doesn't work, just call them and they'll sort it out for you.

Anyone know if barneys/barneys coop have an online code or some other way to get a discount?

The revolve codes don't work on certain brands. Most of them are ones sufu members don't care about (true religions, sfam, and other girl jeans) but i'm pretty sure Nudies are included. If the first time user code doesn't work, just call them and they'll sort it out for you.

Anyone know if barneys/barneys coop have an online code or some other way to get a discount?

I noticed this too, I was trying to buy some nudies for two of my friends for christmas and the 30% off first time order code wasn't going through. Guess I'll just call them.

If the first time user code doesn't work, just call them and they'll sort it out for you.

For anyone thinking about using their first time offer, calling in caused me a lot of trouble. Making them manually change the price of an item seems to result in them double charging you for an item, which can cause a lot of headaches in the long run.

I'm also pretty sure they consider all items purchased with the 30% discount clearance, so you have roughly 3 days to return an item with the intent to get your money back before they turn you down, or just give you store credit.

I'm also pretty sure they consider all items purchased with the 30% discount clearance, so you have roughly 3 days to return an item with the intent to get your money back before they turn you down, or just give you store credit.

Nope. The 30% offer doesn't make an item fall under the clearance returns policy.

Not sure how the discount causes any headaches, I don't think I've ever dealt with more friendly and helpful staff than the Revolve folks so I am sure any confusion or mistaken charges would be cleared instantly.

I was charged twice last time I ordered from there, which resulted in an overdraft fee, and some annoyance; especially considering the guy I talked to told me I'd only be charged once in the amount of the discounted price, not the actual price.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt though; they were very cooperative in working things out with my bank; I just figured I'd pass along my experiences with anyone who was interested in ordering.