Self Edge X Superfuture 001.SFO Party and Meeting

kiya

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was there a discount... specifically for bks?

everything in the store was discounted from 5% to 50% only for those four hours..

now if only there could be an east coast party, and with hopefully more representation from the over 25 crowd.

I'm officially throwing my hat in the ring fto help make a New York version happen Maybe at the beginning (or end) of the summer or something

I know nobody and nothing but it might be cool

oh yeah loving the pics guys was it a lil weird that everybody was wearing dark denim kind of like a cult?

Seriously, I'm guessing the people walking by were saying "What the Fuck" to themselves when they see 50+ people crammed into a denim store, with everybody getting drunk off their asses and a big black security guard standing in the front with people in the middle yo yo'n like crazy.

That was a night.

I'm officially throwing my hat in the ring fto help make a New York version happen Maybe at the beginning (or end) of the summer or something.

Count me in.

As others have suggested, we should do something with BIG, non? Seems like the logically thing to do for the East Coast edition.

Count me in.

As others have suggested, we should do something with BIG, non? Seems like the logically thing to do for the East Coast edition.

i think big is the best place cause they have product and they rep denim culture but its kind of small in terms space then again maybe it wouldn't be a huge crowd dunno how many folk at the sf party?

apc has a big store and would be awesome but no idea how that could happen.

yeah maybe work it around around a product release or something give the retailers an excuse to get involved

also im just talking cause again i know nobody

i think big is the best place cause they have product and they rep denim culture but its kind of small in terms space then again maybe it wouldn't be a huge crowd dunno how many folk at the sf party?

Well, I'm embarassed to say after 3 years in NYC, I haven't been to BIG yet, so someone else can chime in on the size. Self Edge is a small store. Regulated with an enforced guest list, we had a showing of a good sixty or so people, but fluctuating throughout the night.

I would assume, with NYC hype, a much stricter guest list would be in effect, but otherwise I can't see it being a problem to have a Sufu party with the spaces given.

How young?

We had people in the 17 range at the SE party. Although I will admit... my experiences of NYC--I hardly see high schoolers walking around Manhattan, but then again, people will travel to hit up this event.

i miss you guys. : [

Awww. It's too bad this was a one night only deal. I feel like when I go there, it should be mandatory that other sufu's are chillin there too.

I'm going there in a bit, and it's not gonna be the same.

BiG isnt that much smaller, although there is no balcony. It would be good any time in the spring, just spill out onto the stoop outside. Or it would have been good a few days ago when it was 72 deg lol

me and my girlfriend made it out to the SF. superfuture party and we got money in the bank for the N.Y. superfuture party. Just give us the date and we'll see you at the eastcoast party. But dont you think its kinda funny planning a SuFu party and not even telling the store.

A bunch of us show up & the owners of BIG are like what the hell? We're hosting a party? At least okay it with B.I.G.

Yeah we should go out drinking and get fucked up at the clubs afterwards.

Shit if N.Y. is a no, then lets Dubai. or Japan even.