Self Edge X Superfuture 001.SFO Party and Meeting

kiya

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff tonight folks. It was a pleasure meeting all of you and seeing some familiar faces again. Mad props to Kiya for providing an awesome venue and just being a dope dude. Found out that homeboy makes freaking yo-yo's! That's tight! Props also to the Sufu gurus for organizing and getting us all out there. I was one of the first ones there at 4:30pm and was one of the last to leave at midnight but I had a blast every step of the way! Can't wait til the SExIH collabs come out next month!

hey ill post pics tomorrow when im not drunk. It was kinda whack that i had to left early but i met some awesome people today and i can't really explain how everyone was so fucking nice.

Props to kiya, stunt, justice, sycamore, carl, kix, ayn, digital,minya, haptronic, elizabeth, sidneylo, sandra, andrewfuncrew, d-play, 12am, mas, tangerine, geoff,england , sycamore, transaction and everyone else that i can't remember at the moment. You guys are just too nice and humble.

Props to kiya, stunt, justice, sycamore, carl, kix, ayn, digital,minya, haptronic, elizabeth, sidneylo, sandra, andrewfuncrew, d-play, 12am, mas, tangerine, geoff,england , sycamore, transaction and everyone else that i can't remember at the moment. You guys are just too nice and humble.

I must have been all over the place to be mentioned twice.

1995chardx must have been piss drunk to mention sycamore twice.

Corrected for truthiness.

Damn chard, I just remembered you babbling about the story of where you got your handle 1995chardx hahahahaha. Good shit.

now its time for either

east coast sf party (blue in green)

dirty south sf party (by george?)

may i say that im fucking jealous times a fucking thousand and a half

that shit looked fucking beautiful

carl looked sharp as usual

i could tell minya musta been doing some mental moderating

haptronic looked like he was breathing style in its most potent form

(liquid vapor)

and kix looks like he must of had one pretty fucking happy birthday

Best part about the party: Supertrash thread LIVE!

Carl did you really get beat up? Does that mean you got into a real-life flame war with hap?

Did poly go? If he did, we must've been hiding from each other. Would've been great if we met but didn't know about it.

Red: we were talking about you like... all the time ^_^

Hap: I'm sure she knows it but Elizabeth had the best denim on Friday. They were like eye-magnets... right Tang?

Uuugh, I'm going through a superfuture withdrawal. And I'm still in San Fran (-_-)~~

Urrrrmm..... anyone have pics of the dude (grant?) that won "teh best dressed"? His pants were like awesome! OH and SYCAMORe get off the darn internets and call me up... I wanna know if anyone is still avail today!

Screwit, I'm calling you right now.

Excellent guys! I hope there was sufficient super-debauchery. Loving the photos, so was there no photos of Hap giving Carl the ol' 'Jake the Mus' in the bread basket? Shit I wish I could have been there and meet all you cats...hopefully, well next time I will make big effort to get there...even if it means going back to eating corflakes for every meal. And Red's going and DDML....Cheap, Begs, JJ? Well done Sfer's, proud gathering and props to Kiya and SF grand masters.

Excellent guys! I hope there was sufficient super-debauchery. Loving the photos, so was there no photos of Hap giving Carl the ol' 'Jake the Mus' in the bread basket? Shit I wish I could have been there and meet all you cats...hopefully, well next time I will make big effort to get there...even if it means going back to eating corflakes for every meal. And Red's going and DDML....Cheap, Begs, JJ? Well done Sfer's, proud gathering and props to Kiya and SF grand masters.

Blame me, it was in a dark alley way. Pictures came out to shit, but it was funny/awkward as hell.

so you know a good place to rent camels?

or does england have to give us all a piggy back ride?

No, but Kiya better figure out a way to get camels for all of us if we plan on flying around the world for a denim party. :rolleyes:

so you know a good place to rent camels?

or does england have to give us all a piggy back ride?

England can actually teach us how to ride four legged hairy animals....did you see his cowboy shots!

I hope the next one is in nyc or tokyo:D

was anyone from team begs there??? we needed someone to REPRESENT!!! I am so sad I couldn't make it. it makes me mad that it was in my hometown and I wasn't there. I thought about you guys a lot, though. I was there in spirit.