kiya

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carl is on top of shit as usual.

:)

a few bits of info..

-the SEXIH (Self Edge x Iron Heart) jeans will not be available until February, BUT yes they are a Dior 21cm cut in every aspect, even the pockets are the same size, but the tag is a custom SEXIH.01 tag and the pocket stitching is different

-the new Sugarcanes will be available at the party, as that's officially the release for them too. they will retail for 275.00

-If by chance you are a size 30" waist then you can try on the SEXIH prototype i have that were made for me by hand by Mr. Iron Heart himself. if you try and steal the only pair in existence i will have your legs cut off, which would be unfortunate if you're into denim

-If by chance you are a size 30" waist then you can try on the SEXIH prototype i have that were made for me by hand by Mr. Iron Heart himself. if you try and steal the only pair in existence i will have your legs cut off, which would be unfortunate if you're into denim

icon_gu_b_slayer.gif

Better keep on those things Kiya ;)

Sorry you dont share the sentiment. Fit is first and foremost for me.

then you'll be very happy if you're into the Dior cuts..

then you'll be very happy if you're into the Dior cuts..

Oh I am, infact, I was allured by the Ironhearts ever since I've seen them on here, so I was ecstatic to hear that SEXIH was going to be cut like DH. I'm just hoping for a 19cm fit because 21's would still look rather sloppy on my figure; I tend to be uncompromising on fit, especially when investing so much for jeans. Tell you what though, and you can quote me on this, should there be a SEXIH released in a 19cm, I'd be one of the first to possess them.;)

Oh I am, infact, I was allured by the Ironhearts ever since I've seen them on here, so I was ecstatic to hear that SEXIH was going to be cut like DH. I'm just hoping for a 19cm fit because 21's would still look rather sloppy on my figure; I tend to be uncompromising on fit, especially when investing so much for jeans. Tell you what though, and you can quote me on this, should there be a SEXIH released in a 19cm, I'd be one of the first to possess them.;)

trust me, there'll be a Self Edge special release later in 2007 that'll be a Dior 19cm, it just won't be made by Iron Heart..

The SEXIH have a selvedge crotch, real story.

you're right, first jeans i've seen to have the selvedge line running up and down the inside of the front button opening.

keep your privates close to what you love most.

Wa wa wee wa... went into the store today, twas nice to meet stuntastic.

Had more than a little trouble fitting the 28 black Iron Hearts... took me a good 30 minutes, and I still had the top button left.

The Imperials were nice, although I wish you guys had a 28. Another SF'er came in and bought the last pair of black Imperials. :(

The sample flatheads fit really fucking nicely. Any idea what the retail is? I'd jump for a 28 if you stocked 'em.

Wow... so many jeans... so. little. money.

Hey SF'ers, for everyone showing up to the party or meeting up before... anyone interested in doing a group shoot together? Yeah it sound supergay, but I shipped all my camera equipment all the way from NYC and it's been sitting here. It'd be dope since we have a few photographers on the forum, it'd be interesting if we could find a spot to do some portraits, group shots, and altogether a homoriffic day of waywt pics and crap.

Maybe? I've got a dope red wall, ring flash, and I don't know--thought it might be worth a try to pitch. Let me know what you think.

Hey SF'ers, for everyone showing up to the party or meeting up before... anyone interested in doing a group shoot together? Yeah it sound supergay, but I shipped all my camera equipment all the way from NYC and it's been sitting here. It'd be dope since we have a few photographers on the forum, it'd be interesting if we could find a spot to do some portraits, group shots, and altogether a homoriffic day of waywt pics and crap.

Maybe? I've got a dope red wall, ring flash, and I don't know--thought it might be worth a try to pitch. Let me know what you think.

that's so gay...........................................................................................so, where & wat time?

let's definitely do a photo thingy at the party..

i'm sure people will start showing up at about 5pm, so that's quite early..

and i'm sure we'll all find a way to kick it the next day anyway during the day..

so there's plenty of time..

If i can borrow someones point and shoot digi and take pictures of the picture being taken then im all for it.

But why dont we just wait until the party to take a picture?

Can I be the asian guy in the picture who's taking the photo but in a really weird pose? Wooo.

let's definitely do a photo thingy at the party..

i'm sure people will start showing up at about 5pm, so that's quite early..

and i'm sure we'll all find a way to kick it the next day anyway during the day..

so there's plenty of time..

When are you around the shop? I want to stop by before anyway if you guys are getting in the new shipment of Imperials or Flatheads... I'm still undecided. Then we can chat about the photo thingy. :)

yeah its in the Norcal Region forum

btw...uhh are we really wearing name tags, bc i dont want to be the only one with the "Hi My Name Is 1995chardx" on my shirt

You better fucking believe im gonna be rocking a "Carl" nametag even if no one else does.

Sam and i already agreed to switch tags once we met.

okay so some shit went down in my life (totaled my car) and i was down about shit and thought i wouldnt be able to go to the SF party but fuck it, its a once in a life time deal. So i'll see you there. Im in baby! one night only! Flying in saturday day and leaving sunday day.

So anyone got any ideas on where to stay for one night (me & my g.f.) possibly somewhere cheap but not shady. Or anyone got a good hotel they know of? willing to drop up to 100 to 150 max for a one night room. preferably a king size bed.

the decision changer was that someone said there will be a soon to be famous photo shoot of SF members. And i got some money to burn.

okay so some shit went down in my life (totaled my car) and i was down about shit and thought i wouldnt be able to go to the SF party but fuck it, its a once in a life time deal. So i'll see you there. Im in baby! one night only! Flying in saturday day and leaving sunday day.

So anyone got any ideas on where to stay for one night (me & my g.f.) possibly somewhere cheap but not shady. Or anyone got a good hotel they know of? willing to drop up to 100 to 150 max for a one night room. preferably a king size bed.

the decision changer was that someone said there will be a soon to be famous photo shoot of SF members. And i got some money to burn.

damn now thats ride or die, good shit...see you there!

sorry to hear about your car