Self Edge X Superfuture 001.SFO Party and Meeting

kiya

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was super homo:

Dude standing across the balcony: "DUDE that sugar cane shirt looks good on you"

Dude trying on plaid sugar cane shirt: "You dont think it looks too tight?"

Dude standing across the balcony: "No way dude it fits your body perfectly"

Dude I just met: "Dude what jeans are those"

Me dude: "APC English, they are like old Rescues"

Dude I just met: "Are they selvage?"

Me dude: "Yeah, straight leg"

Dude I just met: "Can I check?"

[he proceeded to flip up my cuff]

And yet very arousing

This makes me wish I was there and glad I was not there at the same time.:D

Sorry for the delay y'alls... lots of pics to come in the wee late hours. I just played 5 hours of Wii Sports and beat the shit out of my dad (in golf and boxing.)

Can't wait to post 'em.

hey ill post pics tomorrow when im not drunk. It was kinda whack that i had to left early but i met some awesome people today and i can't really explain how everyone was so fucking nice.

Props to kiya, stunt, justice, sycamore, carl, kix, ayn, digital,minya, haptronic, elizabeth, sidneylo, sandra, andrewfuncrew, d-play, 12am, mas, tangerine, geoff,england , sycamore, transaction and everyone else that i can't remember at the moment. You guys are just too nice and humble.

It was nice to meet you to. Evan tho the secuirty guard didn't like me and kicked me out =/.

Not impressed with Laura's notetaking skills as a reporter/blogger, Damon was not rocking RRL and I did not said those thing nor was I rocking ES! HAHAH!

article here: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=3&entry_id=12350

Not impressed with Laura's notetaking skills as a reporter/blogger, Damon was not rocking RRL and I did not said those thing nor was I rocking ES! HAHAH!

article here: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=3&entry_id=12350

The funny thing about this is--this is the exact thing this article is trying to capture. No one else would really know this from a tiny jpeg or outside of the bounds of this denim community. Even when we get publicity, we're correcting them on the facts. :D

^ i just don't want to be quoted rocking Earnest Sewn distressed denim yo! HAHAH!

HAHA. Yeah. I'd ask to change it too if it were me. Oh well.

Congrats on Kiya and his fiancée on a huge fucking success with the party. Did y'all see the amount of receipts in that bag? Bank. Kiya should throw a monthly party ;)

i have to admit that i was fairly surprised that i won the best dressed contest. there were a few others who could have won easily, but it seems like my suspenders have charmed the judges' eyes... i'll try to post a couple of pictures of what i wore at the party soon...

I just wonder why digital denim didn't win best dressed?

He's definitely qualified; asian, nice jeans etc.

Top looked good too.