Self Edge X Superfuture 001.SFO Party and Meeting

kiya

You better fucking believe im gonna be rocking a "Carl" nametag even if no one else does.

Sam and i already agreed to switch tags once we met.

yes, it's definitely BYONT.

Bring Your Own Name Tag

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, your not going to supply them, Kiya? Come on! The name tags were half the reason im coming.

And anyone know how to get alhold of Mas (masuerte)? I need to get in contact with him...

pm sent.

AND EVERYONE PM ME WITH YOUR NAME, AGE, WHERE YOU LIVE, AND EMAIL!!!!!!!!!

and the list is pretty long if i do say so myself.

pm sent.

AND EVERYONE PM ME WITH YOUR NAME, AGE, WHERE YOU LIVE, AND EMAIL!!!!!!!!!

and the list is pretty long if i do say so myself.

nevermind. dont pm me. unless you are granted "VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT SF MEMBER" status by kiya.

Let's hope there will be room to breathe! :confused:

I can't waiiiiit.

yeah, the number of people coming has skyrocketted over the last four or five days..

bring an oxygen tank.

oh shit.

Sugarcane Union Stars and Flat Head jeans and shirts just came in.

bring extra panties.

dayum... perhaps i'll stop by tomorrow to try 'em on... or do i have to wait for this saturday? (i'm just concerned that they'd be out by the time i try 'em this satty!)

also, i'll be bringing my SLR camera to shoot peepos taking peepos! just think of me as a tiny, puny fly photographer!

Flat Head and Sugarcane Union Stars aren't going on sale until 5pm Saturday..

which also happens to be the start time of the party.

:)

you're right, first jeans i've seen to have the selvedge line running up and down the inside of the front button opening.

keep your privates close to what you love most.

Actually, and this just to be pedantic, but Spurr Raw Classic jeans (I wore them when I met you at your store has similar crotch selvedge as well (and selvedge back pocket loop and coin pocket.) The cut of the SExIH jeans looked amazing. So, even more details now... Nice...

A bit of an update..

The RSVP list has been officially closed, BUT..

we decided to make it open to all because it wasn't sitting well with me that i was turning away so many people..

The bonus for those on the RSVP list is.. if you're on the list and you're one of the first 40 people to arrive you get a free limited Sugarcane Bandana sent to us directly from Sugarcane just yesterday.

Probably the coolest bandandas i've ever seen... which definitely means something considering i don't like bandanas normally.

We also have a Superprize to give away, not announced until Saturday night..

Please bring your destroyed denim to share with others or any rare items you have in your collection.

i just wantecd to say thanks to self edge for being so fucking awesome. myu imperial black dukes started ripping at some random ass point and i brought them in and they straight up replaced them. props. i am drunken messageboarding and fuck yeah. i got to try on the new flatheads (i hope stuntastic doesnt get in trouble...) but they are fucking beautiful. i would recommend the purchase highly. i left my wallet in el sugundo.

i just wantecd to say thanks to self edge for being so fucking awesome. myu imperial black dukes started ripping at some random ass point and i brought them in and they straight up replaced them. props. i am drunken messageboarding and fuck yeah. i got to try on the new flatheads (i hope stuntastic doesnt get in trouble...) but they are fucking beautiful. i would recommend the purchase highly. i left my wallet in el sugundo.

Stunt, you let somebody touch the Flat Heads?

the ones that aren't supposed to see daylight till Saturday?

dude, ]you're totally fired.

who needs a job?

just kidding.

glad we solved your prematurely worn out Imperial issue...

i too am now obsessed with the Flat Head shirts and denim that have come into the store...

Flat Head and Sugarcane Union Stars aren't going on sale until 5pm Saturday..

which also happens to be the start time of the party.

Flat head price? Special SF %discount...maybe? I reallllly want a pair...... :D

Flat head price? Special SF %discount...maybe? I reallllly want a pair...... :D

flat head jeans are $280 a pair.. shirts are $160

everything in the store is discounted from 5% to 50%

The party sounds like it's going to be wicked! Have fun guys and can't wait to see some pic's. AW def there in spirit and hopefully get to the next one.

Was just thinking Kiya....the store might smell funny with all those 6 month, non washed jeans wearers crammed in there....haha.

i can only imagine what you people are going to "BUST OUT" of your closets or "SPLURGE" for this.. its going to be HILLARIOUS!

*i'll pull up in my Lambo (doors open or course) with my $20,000 outfit.. To buy the bar and BOUNCE. Fuck it right!?

I'm just wondering if I could get my hands on the Union Stars and Flatheads before they sell out, I'm getting the impression that some "sneaker kids" are gonna go to SE saturday to get them because supposedly Sugarcane/Nudie/Levis501s are the jeans to wear for "sneaker kids". Was just talking with some "sneaker collectors" the other day about denim.