Favorite VANS shoes

ironXcrayon

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea what they're called but in atmos one day i found these kick ass slip-ons with crossed racquets and balls instead of skull and bones motif. they're from the vault but i can't find any more.

these: http://samplekickz.wordpress.com/2007/01/26/%e2%80%9cgalinsky-tennis-pack%e2%80%9d-vans/

Strictly Chukka's and Era's for me...

latest pick-up and in love with them are the ClassicKicks x Van Chukkas

quick question though...im considering picking up a pair off all black marc jacob prison issues's for those casual days in the office and was wondering how they fit in comparison to chukkas?

any help appreciated.

Strictly Chukka's and Era's for me...

latest pick-up and in love with them are the ClassicKicks x Van Chukkas

quick question though...im considering picking up a pair off all black marc jacob prison issues's for those casual days in the office and was wondering how they fit in comparison to chukkas?

any help appreciated.

Sk8 hi's, Era's, Mountain Editions, Chukka's, and Half-cabs are all my favorites....all are super comfortable shoes...

yea i was considering getting the MJ white prison issues...they fit pretty true to size unlike the chukka where you gotta get a full size down...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest jmatsu
Eh I thought it was all average.

Marc Jacobs x vans are all over rated too besides the prison issues.

if you're talking about the canvas materials used, i'd agree with average (the french king of cashmere didn't use any cashmere...would it have even been possible?). i think the shoes were a great palate for pellat-finets pot/skull monograms. this was when l.p. was taken alittle more seriously and considered more of a concervative luxury brand, not the peterpan syndrome popart crap it is today.

i totally agree with your mj x vans statement , but don't find the prison issues to be under or rated justly. while some of the models are alright, this project has become a pathetic marketing commodity.