Sign in to follow this  
ironXcrayon

Favorite VANS shoes

i have no idea what they're called but in atmos one day i found these kick ass slip-ons with crossed racquets and balls instead of skull and bones motif. they're from the vault but i can't find any more.

these: http://samplekickz.wordpress.com/2007/01/26/%e2%80%9cgalinsky-tennis-pack%e2%80%9d-vans/

definitely the 2nd marc jacobs collab line for me.

the patent sk8 his...los....silver slip ons...suede slip ons... crossword slipons!

Strictly Chukka's and Era's for me...

latest pick-up and in love with them are the ClassicKicks x Van Chukkas

quick question though...im considering picking up a pair off all black marc jacob prison issues's for those casual days in the office and was wondering how they fit in comparison to chukkas?

any help appreciated.

Strictly Chukka's and Era's for me...

latest pick-up and in love with them are the ClassicKicks x Van Chukkas

quick question though...im considering picking up a pair off all black marc jacob prison issues's for those casual days in the office and was wondering how they fit in comparison to chukkas?

any help appreciated.

Sk8 hi's, Era's, Mountain Editions, Chukka's, and Half-cabs are all my favorites....all are super comfortable shoes...

yea i was considering getting the MJ white prison issues...they fit pretty true to size unlike the chukka where you gotta get a full size down...

"yea i was considering getting the MJ white prison issues...they fit pretty true to size unlike the chukka where you gotta get a full size down..."

thanks!

prisonissue_gry_1.jpg

I love my grey prision issues. I bought them like 2 years ago and they're all beat up now, but I think they go with everything and they're the most comfortable shoes I've had in a really long time.

Lampins.... I think there's a petition going to get these remade, anyone know if the sole is the same as the era?

img10111003075.jpeg

img10111003075.jpeg

whoa havent seen these in a while.

i had a couple pairs of those as a youngin. i remember they had some super fat laces!

I've never had a pair, still looking... Prime shoe for a reissue though.

Lampins.... I think there's a petition going to get these remade, anyone know if the sole is the same as the era?

img10111003075.jpeg

yeah... same sole as era, half cab, old skool, sk8 hi, etc...

i wanted those back in the day... got the agahs insted tho.

A better picture of some Lampins...

VansLampins.jpg

black slip on's

Guest jmatsu

lucien pellat-finet's shit isn't very interesting, but his collab with vans was awesome

everything except the slip ons was great.

lucien pellat-finet's shit isn't very interesting, but his collab with vans was awesome

everything except the slip ons was great.

Eh I thought it was all average.

Marc Jacobs x vans are all over rated too besides the prison issues.

Guest jmatsu
Eh I thought it was all average.

Marc Jacobs x vans are all over rated too besides the prison issues.

if you're talking about the canvas materials used, i'd agree with average (the french king of cashmere didn't use any cashmere...would it have even been possible?). i think the shoes were a great palate for pellat-finets pot/skull monograms. this was when l.p. was taken alittle more seriously and considered more of a concervative luxury brand, not the peterpan syndrome popart crap it is today.

i totally agree with your mj x vans statement , but don't find the prison issues to be under or rated justly. while some of the models are alright, this project has become a pathetic marketing commodity.