khoiphan92 for SUPERNOOB OF THE MONTH

poly800rock

theres only 1 khoiphan92!!

I just checked this thread and have laughed out load at so many replys. Im kinda warming to khoiphan92, so oblivious, to the ways of superfuture and to how much people get annoyed. Theres only 1 khoiphan92!

copied from my post in his agreement thread, yeah, wow, the guys amazing.

true, very entertaining.

you (the poster above me) should be nominated for the kindest and most patient superfuture member. no joke. you make me want to be a better man.

hehe, thanks!

EDIT.....i remember posting this

"Dude thats such a shame! Your jeans are ruined forever, they'll never look any good now, and probably wont produce any fades now- ever! As you walk down the street people will stifle laughs as you parade in your ruined jeans.

Just burn em and buy another raw pair. Thats what the cowboys of yester-year would have done."

My sarky git side showing methinks.

wow, that IS patience. Funniest thread I can remember.

This guys so funny.

"i see... i suppose i can take a 3 min cold shower with them on and then start wiping like crazy with a towel?"

do you think its a well known member signed in under another pseudonim just to fuck people up?.....

I wouldnt be surprised.

wow, that IS patience. Funniest thread I can remember.

This guys so funny.

"i see... i suppose i can take a 3 min cold shower with them on and then start wiping like crazy with a towel?"

do you think its a well known member signed in under another pseudonim just to fuck people up?.....

I wouldnt be surprised.

quite possible, but if you wanted to givie him the benefit of the doubt (for the lack of comprehension), it is possible he is not a native english-speaker.

than again, whilst some of his mispellings and grammar were mistaken, they could be taken as contrived. who knows...

that thread is a riot. deadwhitegirls was pretty patient, but his (correct me if i'm off) "

no water no shrinky" (which was so fucking funny) wouldn't have won the "kindest" of sf award.

who would win the biggest dick award?

im a khoiphan92 fan .... so i say yes

I think this influx of n00bs has got to be a practical joke being played by some of the superchat regulars, its just getting to be to much. Someone needs to do and IP check and ban dupes. Granted it is good for a laugh. Oh well maybe the future is just becoming the place to be.

Will my Nudies shrink when I wash them? Does washing with egg white and vinegar help preserve the color?

They will only shrink if you wore them for exactly 6 months, 4.27 days a week, 23 hours and 46 seconds a day. They will shrink 50% if you spilled tears of gypsy on them. I have not tried the egg whites and vinegar method yet...maybe I should start a new thread about that...

will piss dribble affect my hige formations?

i tend to have to scratch my balls alot due to a medical condition; are the wear marks from this going to shift upon the 6 month wash? What can do I do get to keep my ball-scratch hige from shifting too high and appearing like an non-authentic ballsack fade?!?!?

will piss dribble affect my hige formations?

i tend to have to scratch my balls alot due to a medical condition; are the wear marks from this going to shift upon the 6 month wash? What can do I do get to keep my ball-scratch hige from shifting too high and appearing like an non-authentic ballsack fade?!?!?

In my extensive research, piss dribble enhances hige on Pure Blue Japan jeans only! Piss dribble has been known to cause Dior Homme jeans to melt. As for the ball sack fade...I would recommend super gluing your balls to your jeans in order to keep consistent fade development.

Let's examine the evidence:

1. Water is wet. Remember?

2. Wet makes denim go shrinky shrinky. This is no beuno for you.

3. Dry cleaning is, by definition, cleaning with a dry method. Not wet. No wet results in what? Raise your hands...yes, you. Correct, no wet means no shrinky.

What have we learned today class? That my patience is much better than I thought.

HAHA, that is such a classic comment diewhitegirls !

:D

that was on the thread! ^^

haha man Red's been offering himself up to every girl this year.

can you tell what year your levi 501's are by looking at the leather patch?

mine say 1873

but im not starting new threads and i searched but cant seem to find anything
Jesus khoiphan, I answered the exact same question for you in another thread 9 hours ago, in the small question thread.

Incredible that it is so hard to use the search function. And the encyclopedia thread !!!

sorry i posted this one before i accidently posted it here.

the times are the same.

the threads you posted didnt help me much but thanks alot

i accidently posted here i thought i was in another thread

again, khoiphan92 is the best poster this board has seen since ringring. my solution to the problem of people just giving him shit..

agreed, i say khoiphan92 gets immunity from everyone on this board EXCEPT the superfreaks. I vouch for khoiphan92 as diewhitegirls and I stayed up late one night helping him find out how to not shrink his jeans. khoiphan92 has brought more joy in my heart than any of you ungrateful shits. back off.

ask away khoiphan92.

again, khoiphan92 is the best poster this board has seen since ringring. my solution to the problem of people just giving him shit..

agreed, i say khoiphan92 gets immunity from everyone on this board EXCEPT the superfreaks. I vouch for khoiphan92 as diewhitegirls and I stayed up late one night helping him find out how to not shrink his jeans. khoiphan92 has brought more joy in my heart than any of you ungrateful shits. back off.

ask away khoiphan92.

i didnt agree with the nomination until you posted those quotes. the first one in particular holds a special place in my heart.