shit that's been kicking your ass lately

merzbot

Haven`t fucked for more than 2 years...

Gatsby discontinued their matt wax and that `moving rubber` shit is making my hair puffy...

My whole town turned to glass overnight and I dont have a car anymore. its like skating to work without skates...

...I`ve got a rat the size of a cat living in my roof...

I dunno, the usual..

proof that wearing super limited streetwear and posting on messages boards won't help you pick up chicks.

oh def agree. See how many girls give a fuck if your jordans are rare or your clothes are all made in Japan. not many. Good thing I dont wear my clothes to impress girls. realising more and more that the stuff I like is just as nerdy as anime and comic books..just a different medium..same level of obsession tho..

My english teacher hates the school's coffee so he sends a student once a day to walk to the nearest Tim Hortons (a good 15 min walk) to get coffee for anyone who gives him money.

We're studying Shakespeare and the caffeine is really helpful.

hows that kicking your ass? Sounds like something good..

Research papers, work, no sleep

...in a different order everyday

The research papers eventually stop kicking my ass when their done but work has really been killing me.Corporate cronies are coming by my store on friday and everything needs to be perfect so whenever i'm not doing school shit I'm working and vice versa.Sleep likes to make an appearance every once and a while.

a month ago it was my thesis report, ended up about 130 pages

then for about a week straight after thesis, had exams

now its the freakin GRE vocab section thats givin me the shitts

there are so many words to remember that its not funny anymore

after GRE its gonna be all the college applications i need to submit

THEN... i get my long awaited holiday

A toothache, I need a cap replaced and my insurance does not kick in until Jan. 1st. I have been taking pain med for the fucker for 2 months now waiting so I can get 60% paid for by my insurance ( you have to have it for 2 years before it will pay for major dental)...its bullshit I tell you and my ass has been battered by it, but it equals about $1200.00 savings if I can wait it out.

what has been kicking my ass recently is this massive ass gash that i recieved on my 'L' (learners) motorbike practical test. I fell of the bike and managed to rip a chunk of my calf out with the foot-peg.

This means i can't really walk (im an architectural photographer so that isn't good), and more importantly i cant wear my tight Cheap Mondays nor Nudies.

Not being able to train bjj is makin me REAL EDGY aswell! (capitals warranted)

that is seriously kickin and lickin my ass