shit that's been kicking your ass lately

merzbot

my spanish professor's arbitrary grading scale. my little sister's chihuahua puppy that i've taken care of everyday since she bought it and dumped it on me a month ago that wakes me up everyday at 5AM to take a shit. All the piss stains i have to wash out of my socks b/c piss is invisible on birch wood floors apparently. Working my ass off doing post-bacc work, knowing i'm not getting any degree/ certificate from it.

bubba10-30052.jpg

I'll indulge you, running has been kicking my ass lately. i hate exercising, and I especially hate running, but I've benn going about 2 miles a day cause I let myself get pudgy. And it's kicking my ass

For me it's all about that second wind. The stage after the initial discomfort. Your body will tell you its time to quit and its argument is compelling, but you just have to ignore that complacent motherfucker and just keep going. Eventually, and paradoxically, the pain always just seems to just go away and you are left to enjoy your run and the scenery. If it doesn't happen at first just keep pushing yourself anyways and it will come eventually.

Oh and a job that I hate has been kicking my ass. Everyday I feel like I have to restrain myself from bustin someones ass. I can't wait till I find something new.

• 10 months later...

digging in the archives again, this thread seems too good to let die.

whats been kicking my ass recently is work, and prospects of getting a new job, it sucks this girl i know told me she could get me an interview at her current work and she hasnt returned my calls or emails, i cant get my mind off of this cause its been like 2 weeks

oh def agree. See how many girls give a fuck if your jordans are rare or your clothes are all made in Japan. not many. Good thing I dont wear my clothes to impress girls. realising more and more that the stuff I like is just as nerdy as anime and comic books..just a different medium..same level of obsession tho..

Wow, that's keepin' it real.

One of the most honest and on point statements I think I've read on superfuture.

finishing my undergrad/major thesis paper that was due in may.

finding a job and not knowing where to look or who to ask for rec letters cause i burned all my bridges...

figuring out what to do (career, life, crap--should i stay or should i go?).

life right after college...