SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I think I'll try a Buzz Rickson hoodie, but does anyone know where to get a plain one with no print?

I like this one: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/aikidou/item/toyo4019/

But I'm not a fan of repping any group I'm not a part of... Would that small of a logo be easy to take off if I did get it?

No clue, but I wouldn't worry about it...

Also, just know that buzz rickson's "new sweats" (started coming out years ago) apparently pale in comparison to the old sweats, neither of which I've had experience with. Looks like a fine price though...

I think I'll try a Buzz Rickson hoodie, but does anyone know where to get a plain one with no print?

I like this one: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/aikidou/item/toyo4019/

But I'm not a fan of repping any group I'm not a part of... Would that small of a logo be easy to take off if I did get it?

I stay away from that sort or thing as well. Ive been refraining from certain iron heart/flat heat stuff if its gets kinda heavy on the motorcycle angle simply because I don't own a motorcycle(which sucks because those two are my favorites). Like Geeman said, you might check the mccoys ballpark hoodie, or maybe the newer 3sixteen one as I've read its great as well for the price.

Edited by SuperJackle

I stay away from that sort or thing as well. Ive been refraining from certain iron heart/flat heat stuff if its gets kinda heavy on the motorcycle angle simply because I don't own a motorcycle(which sucks because those two are my favorites). Like Geeman said, you might check the mccoys ballpark hoodie, or maybe the newer 3sixteen one as I've read its great as well for the price.

bro, I wouldn't worry about it honestly. especially if you really like the stuff... motorcycles are cool, thats all you need ;)

Hi,

If I was looking for a pair of Thorogood Heritage boots, being based in the UK, is my only option ordering from the states?

I believe Kafka and possibly Triads used to stock them, unfortunately both no longer do.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

is there a thread on hoodies? I"m ideally looking a nice indigo dyed hoody - but general discussion would be useful as well.

Where are you based mate? Rivet and hide have a great indigo dyed effort from Pure Blue Japan. I've got an indigo dyed polo from pbj and the quality and fit is top notch. Fades and changed hue amazingly too. The hoody is a different material but the expertise will be the same..

Where are you based mate? Rivet and hide have a great indigo dyed effort from Pure Blue Japan. I've got an indigo dyed polo from pbj and the quality and fit is top notch. Fades and changed hue amazingly too. The hoody is a different material but the expertise will be the same..

they also stock 3sixteen hoodie, which are very nice

I've got that one in black from R&H. Well chuffed with it!

Edit: I should really throw some pics up of it. I'll try and do it soon but for today I'm off for another 10 mile country pub crawl and weapons of choice are my Stevenson 727, rogue territory sashiko shirt and 3sixteen indigo T. I'll grab some pics if opportunity presents itself.

Edited by Artisandenim

Sounds like I should head over and check out RH - haven't been there yet :)

How is the sizing on the Flat Head F2001?  

I'm looking at either size 28 or 30.  

How much shrinkage and stretch can I expect?

I plan on buying from Rakuten and won't be able to return.  

For reference:

The legs of the SEXI14 I currently have in size 32 are perfect, although the waist is too stretched out now.  

I also have 21oz Unbrandeds skinny fit size 29 which are too tight for me in the waist/thighs.  

Can anyone recommend 28 over 30 for F2001 or vice versa?  

Edited by PlanetNars

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for an indigo/indigo or indigo/black, slim/straight tapered fit (that isn't too tight in the thighs, like Sam 710) and isn't too heavy (or breaths well) for the hot summer months. Any suggestions?

Thinking the IH 633S-II but worry they might be a bit warm, particularly since they're unsanforised.

Looking for an indigo/indigo or indigo/black, slim/straight tapered fit (that isn't too tight in the thighs, like Sam 710) and isn't too heavy (or breaths well) for the hot summer months. Any suggestions?

Thinking the IH 633S-II but worry they might be a bit warm, particularly since they're unsanforised.

I've been eyeing the Pure Blue Japan XX-009 for awhile, has a nice gradual taper without being too slim through the thighs.

I just can't seem to track down a raw pair in my size from Japan seemingly.

I've been eyeing the Pure Blue Japan XX-009 for awhile, has a nice gradual taper without being too slim through the thighs.

I just can't seem to track down a raw pair in my size from Japan seemingly.

Good tip. I hadn't even considered PBJ, always forget about the 009.

This is unrelated to denim, and frankly kind of anti-denim, but I was wondering what brands of dress clothing other folks around here wear? I'm seriously lacking in this department, I have jcrew dress shirts, chinos etc, but could use an upgrade. Granted, I love well made shit, but I'm not sure if it's worth it to spend a large amount on items I will only wear several times per year(that is, unless I get a new job and have to suit up). So looking for possibly mid range stuff of good quality that could work in a business professional environment. Any suggestions?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic