SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Anyone know where online i can find John Bull Sewing Chop Jeans. In specific 003 and 007s. BiG and Earthmarket on rakuten don't have my size. I've tried browsing about 5 different rakuten shops but they don't have the jeans i'm looking for. Thanks

RRDS is the nicest jean that I own. I also enjoy my 5EP Low Down Boots resin, but I prefer the lower rise (around 10") on the RRDS. As you can see, I like somewhat relaxed fitting jeans. Both are boot cut, but that's not necessary.

For my next purchase, I'd like to buy dry selvedge...the 5EP's weren't raw and breaking them in was great, but I want to break in another pair of raw jeans.

So, 10" rise or so, a little lower is fine, and somewhat relaxed fit. What am I buying? Which jeans fit this?

anyone know which rakuten stores carry or have listed for future sale the PBJ XX-007?

Im not finding anything for some reason, but I recall seeing them somewhere on rakuten a short while ago

Bears is the only rakuten store I've seen that sells PBJ, and they don't have them. They aren't at BiG yet, so I don't think you'll see them elsewhere.

"The XX-007 will make its worldwide debut at Blue In Green and afterwards will be released into the Pure Blue Japan flagship store and other stores in and around Japan."

wearing a 31 in the lvc 1947 right now. thinking about the samurai s5000bk or s5000vx. any sizing advice for me? thanks!

S5000 has a similar cut to the 47, but not quite as slim. If you get the one wash, I would say stick to 31.

hey guys just wondering is scotchgarding jeans similar to starching jeans? just need some help because ive never done it before...

thanks

Nope, not the same, get starch if you want to stiffen your jeans.

RRDS is the nicest jean that I own. I also enjoy my 5EP Low Down Boots resin, but I prefer the lower rise (around 10") on the RRDS. As you can see, I like somewhat relaxed fitting jeans. Both are boot cut, but that's not necessary.

For my next purchase, I'd like to buy dry selvedge...the 5EP's weren't raw and breaking them in was great, but I want to break in another pair of raw jeans.

So, 10" rise or so, a little lower is fine, and somewhat relaxed fit. What am I buying? Which jeans fit this?

You can always buy the 5EP in raw....

Or, LVC 1955 cut should fit. Warehouse Duckdiggers are cut a bit roomier as well. Lee 1920 repros.. there are lots out there. Nudie Straight sven etc etc

how do Skull Jeans 50-10xx (i'm assuming they're the same at 5010xx) compare to APC New Standards? Slimmer? Straighter? If I sized down two sizes on the APCs how much should I size down on the Skulls?

Similar in slimness, the New standards are maybe 'slightly' higher rise, but not by much. If you sized down 2 in APC, you shouldn't size down on skulls.

when i soak my denim, should i soak in hot water or cold water (to get nice fading effects and whiskering)?

won't make a difference. the temperature of the water only affects the severity of the shrinkage. hot=more shrink, cold=less

I spilled a tiny drop (it's more like a line, the width of a thin pen marking ~1cm long) of marinara sauce on my 2 day old pair of new cures. The stain is barely noticeable if you just check out the pair, but it bugs me when I look down and see the slight discoloration. It's mostly that I already know it's there that gets me.

Should I just let it be or is there some way to remove the stain without actually throwing these in the wash (and without affecting the indigo in that one spot real drastically) since I've come nowhere near breaking into these jeans enough to warrant a first wash.

I'm new to dry denim (this is my first pair) so I don't want to fuck anything up.

I just pre-soaked a pair of levi's for about 3 hours and wore them (mostly sitting). unfortunately the knees came out and now they bulge when i stand up, any suggestions on how to get it back to normal?

bringing out the rest of the leg jeans, or somehow shrinking the knee area, either option i'll be willing to give it a shot. (next time when i'm drying a pre-soak i'll be sure not to really sit down)

I spilled a tiny drop (it's more like a line, the width of a thin pen marking ~1cm long) of marinara sauce on my 2 day old pair of new cures. The stain is barely noticeable if you just check out the pair, but it bugs me when I look down and see the slight discoloration. It's mostly that I already know it's there that gets me.

Should I just let it be or is there some way to remove the stain without actually throwing these in the wash (and without affecting the indigo in that one spot real drastically) since I've come nowhere near breaking into these jeans enough to warrant a first wash.

I'm new to dry denim (this is my first pair) so I don't want to fuck anything up.

spot cleaning or dry cleaning... or take a rag.. water rub gently. they're just jeans.

I just pre-soaked a pair of levi's for about 3 hours and wore them (mostly sitting). unfortunately the knees came out and now they bulge when i stand up, any suggestions on how to get it back to normal?

bringing out the rest of the leg jeans, or somehow shrinking the knee area, either option i'll be willing to give it a shot. (next time when i'm drying a pre-soak i'll be sure not to really sit down)

happens with raw denim, knee bulge is inevitable.. just keep wearing them.

I wear Diors 21cm in a 32. Would skulls 5507xx, IH 634S & imperial dukes in a 32 fit me just as well? Any input would be good. Even more about the general fitting of the jeans (i.e. not only the waist area.) I plan on getting all 3 soon. Thanks in advance,

hey guys! saw an asian brother in sydney wearing a pair of jeans which i was kind of interested in but he disappeared around the corner after i got it through my head to ask him what brand he was wearing

they were:

• slim cut, selvedge jeans
  • had copper rivets
  • no noticable stitching on the back pockets
  • had a brown/cream colored patch on the back, kind of like nudie's patch color

can anyone help me identify that pair? thanks lots~

Do drkshdw jackets run true to size? I.e. is a true 38 chest = M?

they run a bit small, slim fitting.

hey guys! saw an asian brother in sydney wearing a pair of jeans which i was kind of interested in but he disappeared around the corner after i got it through my head to ask him what brand he was wearing

they were:

• slim cut, selvedge jeans
  • had copper rivets
  • no noticable stitching on the back pockets
  • had a brown/cream colored patch on the back, kind of like nudie's patch color

can anyone help me identify that pair? thanks lots~

5EP ?

There are lots of brands with similar characteristics, choose one that fits...

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic