SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Can anyone point me in the direction of a repro cut with an extremely long inseam? I'm trying to avoid LVC. 47 or 55 cut would be great (would go Sugar Cane but I want a post-shrink 35+ inseam).

FH 3005's are a 50's cut and the inseam is longer than 35 my friend.

where to hem nice jeans in toronto?

thread for sydneys looks like sydneys is not great and kim's isn't either.

any suggestions?

thank you

No direct experience but I have heard that if you're willing to pay + wait, Klaxon Howl does a very good job, chainstitching, etc. I believe they ship them off to their mfg facility out in Scarbs, so it takes a while. It's also as/more expensive than Sydney's.

Noobtastic question:

My 0500's are nearing the end of their time on this planet, i'd say they have another 2 months left. They are super contrasty, and the darks are still really dark. for these last 2 months i'd like to give them a really washed out look, so the bights are almost white and the darks are a light blue. besides throwing em in the wash on repeat is there anything else i can do to expedite an even loss of indigo?

@matt0: do you have a washing machine? You could wash it on hot and take it out before the spin cycle...

everyone else: i have a peacoat and a duffle coat. can anyone recommend a long, slightly dressier winter coat that could in a pinch be worn with a suit (but could generally be worn with jeans?) that's what I was going for w the covert coat.

i've had my nudies for about 2 months now, worn almost everyday and it stretched out a lil bit so now it fits a bit loose all around.If i hot soak it now, how much indigo will come off? never washed or soaked before.

Thanks for the help.

just moving to the top since it was at the bottom of the last page.

just do it if you dont like the fit. minimial indigo loss with just a soak.

edit: and 42 minutes between posts wont mean you will get an answer faster just makes you seem annoying

i know, my intention wasn't to get a faster answer, just wanted to move my post to the next page since it was on the bottom of the last page.

thanks for the help.

^are you sure about the cuts?

fc1108 is closer to a denime 66xx, while fc1105 compare to denime xx type.

Denime doesn't make the 66xx in my fat-ass size, unfortunately (38). I'd favor the '66 cut a hair, but the measurements on BiG for 1108 (non-contest) vs. Denime XX make them look close enough that I think I'd be comfortable with either cut.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic