SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

doodes, im currently wearing cheap monday sz. 31 --> 31,1 inch waist and its hard for me to button up, im about to pick up IH 301s, which sz do u guys think i shud get? sz. 31-->31,5 inch waist or sz 30-->30,5 inch waist? if i pick up sz. 30, will it stretch? since its a 21oz denim, my truesz is 31 btw..

I'd get the 28 because the waist will stretch out, but it depends on the kind of fit you want on the legs.

I'm looking for a slimmer fit on the legs. I'm more worried about how tight the hips will be because I bought the Academi relaxed selvedge in a size 28 and the hips are uncomfortably tight.

This is more a question for the mods, but:

Is it possible to do anything about all those "for sale" posts that have been infecting the denim section for a while now? I'm tired of having to scroll down posts from idiots who didn't take the time to read the many sizing advice posts and bought the wrong size in Samurai/LVC/Flat Head.

I'm thinking a 3 days ban (without the possibility to reply to pms) or something like that. Would that be a possibility?

when will i be able to post attachments? i have pictures to contribute but I hate posting links as much as I hate clicking on them. It'd be nice to be able to show the pic in the thread...

upload the pictures on imageshack.us and then post the link on here. put the following codefor each link whatever the link is

doodes, im currently wearing cheap monday sz. 31 --> 31,1 inch waist and its hard for me to button up, im about to pick up IH 301s, which sz do u guys think i shud get? sz. 31-->31,5 inch waist or sz 30-->30,5 inch waist? if i pick up sz. 30, will it stretch? since its a 21oz denim, my truesz is 31 btw..

i would prob go true to size. i dont have the jeans but i went true with my IH and they fit good

has anyone bought from rakuten with the english translated with creditcard?Do all companies there ship international? (looking at a pair of jeans from the company FRISBEE)

How much are the custom fee? anyone know?

check this site out and follow the steps. so simple

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/super-rag/info-en/

i was wearing my skulls cuffed for a while (a few months), but i found some holes developing on the cuffing line. i want to wear them uncuffed now, will the fold go away or should I iron it?

fold should go away

Help me out superdenim.

Been out of the denim game for almost a year now. I'm looking for a pair of regular fit, fast fading denim that won't break the bank (Definitely under $200 but it'd be even better if it were in the $150 range). Basically I want the relaxed, worn-in style of 45rpm jeans that they use in their lookbooks but obviously can't afford the price tag right now. Suggestions?

I can't find the thread with the search function since theres a bug but I need to re-dye some black jeans. I want them jet black, again. What is the best way to do it? Buy 2 packs of black dye, washing machine - hot water ?

I remember that some people said that it's better to mix some black dye with purple or navy dye because some blues are more black than black.

edit: overdying your jeans thread

Help me out superdenim.

Been out of the denim game for almost a year now. I'm looking for a pair of regular fit, fast fading denim that won't break the bank (Definitely under $200 but it'd be even better if it were in the $150 range). Basically I want the relaxed, worn-in style of 45rpm jeans that they use in their lookbooks but obviously can't afford the price tag right now. Suggestions?

was actually going to ask the same question but im looking for a slim fit?

i would not mind proxying

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic