SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

anyone have a tips how to make stacking look neat ?? thanks

hem a bit or let it settle over time..

but the BEST way is to fix them every moment you're wearing them (sarcasm)

Which of the models from the following brands will fit me similar to Nudies Thin Finn ? Sugarcane sexsc06, FlatHead 310, 3001, SExFH05, Samurai, Skull 5010, PBJ.

If you know a particular model that fit please let me know

I prefer the narrow fit as my legs are skinny but not too muscular lol

ok so I'm a self declared denim whore and i was dumb to purchase some compression shorts and a shirt rather than taking advantage of PRPS's sample sale a while back...

so my primary question is how often do you think PRPS will have samples sales (annually, bi-annually)? Because getting a pair or PRPS would make me the happiest high schooler ever, but im too young (and way too smart) to pay $300+ for my dream jeans

but im too young (and way too smart) to pay $300+ for my dream jeans

Life as a denim whore may not work out for you. $200 is entry-level shit, $300 is just keeping up with the Jones. However, keep an eye out in all the regular webspots and hope this denim-phase ebbs soon.

didn't think i should start a new thread for this but here is a link for a guy from japan who has stuff for sale on ebay, lots of stuff from 31 to 44 denim jackets etc, i would buy from him but nothing in my size, i recomend youn check it out :)

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/kendokobayashi/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Alright, I'm headed to Japan pretty soon. Sweet! Anyone have a top 5 list of places to hit while I'm in Tokyo? I'll be all over the place (Tokushima and Kyoto), but, alas, Tokyo is the only place I'll have time to just muck about. I think I'm in the mood to get a pair of FH 3001's from the source! (er...or close to it)

Alright, I'm headed to Japan pretty soon. Sweet! Anyone have a top 5 list of places to hit while I'm in Tokyo? I'll be all over the place (Tokushima and Kyoto), but, alas, Tokyo is the only place I'll have time to just muck about. I think I'm in the mood to get a pair of FH 3001's from the source! (er...or close to it)

Check out the Denim shops in Tokyo thread! Have fun! :)

Hello if you don't mind giving me some quick info I would appreciate it.

I just purchased a new pair of helmut lang raw denim in my true size.

I just received them in the mail, the waist fit ok but the rear has a large amount of space and seems very baggy

although the legs fit regular as it is regular fit. the jeans are also about 6 inches too long so I plan on hemming them.

Is the large amount of space due to it being to big of a size? Or I it because it is new / the legs need hemming?

Thanks

this is probably due to your body not suited for that cut of jean... maybe the seat of the jean is too wide for you, especially if you have a small derrier.

wait , do you know where the suburb of McKinney , TX is?? I used to live there for like 5 yrs.. what a nice town...anyways to make this a denim question, what jeans do you have??

Would it be right to consider Helmut Lang a notch above diesel in quality?

I tried on the selvedge denim with the legs all the way out and they did not seem as baggy. With raw denim, would the denim be expected to stretch out a bit on the legs?? They are just fine right now, possibly a bit wide so I dont want them to be any baggier.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic