SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I really like APC NS's tapered but not slim fit. However, I ordered sz 28 and it doesn't fit. (I got to button up the last button, the 4th one) But the fit under the knee is perfect.

So I am wondering am I a good fit to wear sz 29 APC NS? or should I go for sz 30 APC NC?

Would they be the correct sz?

my measurement

waist (bellybutton) 30"

waist (actual low-mid rise area) 32-33"

butt - 38"

thigh - 22"

yah I do squat :( hahaha...

I wear sz 30 Diesel Viker...if that's any help.

I really like APC NS's tapered but not slim fit. However, I ordered sz 28 and it doesn't fit. (I got to button up the last button, the 4th one) But the fit under the knee is perfect.

So I am wondering am I a good fit to wear sz 29 APC NS? or should I go for sz 30 APC NC?

Would they be the correct sz?

my measurement

waist (bellybutton) 30"

waist (actual low-mid rise area) 32-33"

butt - 38"

thigh - 22"

yah I do squat :( hahaha...

I wear sz 30 Diesel Viker...if that's any help.

my 27 NS started around 29" and stretched to a little over 30.5"; if the 28's fit you well everywhere but the waist, just wait it out. you can get 2"+ stretching out of APC's, plus you only have one button that you can't do, many people start off only being able to do one or two buttons and end up with a perfect fit after they stretch out.

my 27 NS started around 29" and stretched to a little over 30.5"; if the 28's fit you well everywhere but the waist, just wait it out. you can get 2"+ stretching out of APC's, plus you only have one button that you can't do, many people start off only being able to do one or two buttons and end up with a perfect fit after they stretch out.

I think you misunderstood me, I can only button up the last button.

So I only button up 1 button not three button.

sz 28 fits below the knee, but I'd want more room on the thigh area.

btw, is APC NS indigo suppose to look like black jean when you first got it?

I think you misunderstood me, I can only button up the last button.

So I only button up 1 button not three button.

sz 28 fits below the knee, but I'd want more room on the thigh area.

btw, is APC NS indigo suppose to look like black jean when you first got it?

ah yeah. according to the measurement chart on context, the 30 NC will have the same fit from the knee down as the 28 NS.

and all the indigo APC's are a very dark blue when new

i need comfortable everyday jeans that are slightkly tapered!

i need some room at the top but want a rather tight leg opening!

something like the head porter plus jeans would be awesome, if they would only make jeans for us bigger guys...

i may have found a winner...http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2087&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

same silhouette as a 5000vx, 15oz, no cinch back (not knocking the CB, just not for me.) i looked at the samurai encyclopedia page with sizing advice and these werent on there. should i follow the sizing advice of the 5000vx or should i look at advice from other jeans with natural indigo that are also 15 oz???

edit: ignore that natural indigo part

I have a pair of Flathead f380 selvage jeans what I'm going to get hemmed. Is there any specific instructions for selvage jeans being hemmed, or is it like any other hem.

Also, I have a pair of RRDS that I've had for 7 months w/o wash. I see the crotch is starting to give - can I take it to any ole tailor to get them reinforced? I don't have extra denim - could I just get the denim that I'm going to get from my flatheads being hemmed to reinforce the nudies?

i may have found a winner...http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2087&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

same silhouette as a 5000vx, 15oz, no cinch back (not knocking the CB, just not for me.) i looked at the samurai encyclopedia page with sizing advice and these werent on there. should i follow the sizing advice of the 5000vx or should i look at advice from other jeans with natural indigo that are also 15 oz???

edit: ignore that natural indigo part

I would ask Gordon (of blue in green) directly for sizing advice. You'd normally size down 1 for the standard 5000's, but I'm not sure if this denim stretches as much, so it's best to clarify with the store.

Very nice jeans, I'm sure you'll love them.

Has anyone heard of Renew Denim?

http://renewdenim.com/

They have a storefront in Davis, CA that's supposed to be opening sometime this month. They're advertising on Craigslist for sales associates. The sign on their window said they would have denim and vintage clothes.

Does anyone know if they have their own line or if they are strictly retailers? Or what brands they will be carrying?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic