SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

oh thanks man like would the liquid soap be cool

like.. lavender? lol i like that smell lol

http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/LAV.htm

yup that would be fine. dr bronners is really good soap cuz its really non-abrasive. glad to help :)

yeah i have the same problem with almost all of my jeans. i found one good fitting pair from wesc a few years back but it wasnt' really good in terms of quality? it was great because even when i sat down or anything my butt crack didn't show. it also made my ass look great haha too bad it wasn't good quality. i think it's better to have a slight bit of a higher rise. maybe low rise is TOO low, so it gets too loose around the crotch because it starts to cling onto just the hips? it might not be enough to support the entire part of the jean so it just hangs down.. i hate it too. i also wonder if you could get it fixed at a tailor... maybe bring in the material of the crotch but i don't know how to fix the buttcrack problem except getting a slighty higher rise.. :confused:

i was thinking taking in the waist a bit would prevent them from sliding down, because then they would be too tight around the waist for slide-age. i'm going have to compare rise next time i get a new pair because i'm in between sizes and i know some brands scale the rise according to size so a 28 might have a lower rise than a 29"

thanks!

i was thinking taking in the waist a bit would prevent them from sliding down, because then they would be too tight around the waist for slide-age. i'm going have to compare rise next time i get a new pair because i'm in between sizes and i know some brands scale the rise according to size so a 28 might have a lower rise than a 29"

thanks!

in the past i've also had jeans that were very tight around the waist. they didn't really affect the crotch problem for me personally, the crotch still sagged.. and it was just a bit of discomfort on my tummy. orr they would just end up stretching out. do tell if you find anything new with the sizing in the future. :) thanks

o sry forgot to mention but its made from twelve bar and its called Cerrone selvage raw indigo

The most it'll probably shrink in the length is about .75" after a hot soak and dry.

I recently purchased a pair of Nudies Slim Jims in Japanese denim (raw) in a waist size 30... I wear a true size 30.

Are these going to stretch out too much? If I need to shrink them, am I better off doing the hot soak now? Or will that drastically increase the time it takes for me to get fades?

Could someone please tell me how LVC Saddlemans fit? My hips, where I wear my jeans is a 35, so should I get size 36?

actually you mite be able to size down to a 35 . although they shrink, theyll stretch back out.

i ride my bike alot, that usually contributes to the crotch blowout acceleration process. take em to your tailor so they can patch it!

well ive had my jeans for not even a month yet and i dont really sag.

i know that causes stress. but ive been checking the crotch area and theres signs of fading like whiskers do. i know its from walking, but does that mean theyre prone to rip ?

where the hell did midnight go?

anyways, im trying to get my flatheads have a more subtle fade. Detergent?

Wash them more often and use a non-gentle detergent like regular Tide.

really TheGrapist told me the same thing' date='

now im confused lol[/quote']

the best thing to do is just measure your waist where youre gonna wear the jeans. if the jeans are one wash/ sanforized you can size one down ( or stay true to your waist). if the jeans are raw, then you might want to size up one.

hope this clears it up a bit. :)

the best thing to do is just measure your waist where youre gonna wear the jeans. if the jeans are one wash/ sanforized you can size one down ( or stay true to your waist). if the jeans are raw, then you might want to size up one.

hope this clears it up a bit. :)

ha you again huh? lol

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic