SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

cold soak; cold wash and hang dry. never use hot water or the dryer. FOREVER.

that should keep the shrinking to a minimum.

so im guessing your gonna have to sell and buy a new pair or find one tat fits like the pbjs. (tip-you should search that one urself)

hi there, lurked around for a bit but couldnt seem to find a definitive answer. are the jeans on the evisu.com store all european? i noticed one poster in the evisu thread explicitly stating as much, but there seems to be conflicting posts. specifically i wanted to know what was going on with these:

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/sale-mens/products/red-box-jeans

in summary: euro/jp? what is heritage exactly? i know about the 0-3 ratings, but what is d85 denim exactly?

thanks in advance for any insight.

Hey, how does the:

Sugar cane

Okinawa sugarcane jeans

Okinawa Ryukyu indigo × Ai

UOSSHUMODERU

SC40301A

SC40301A

fit?

i am really thinking about picking these bad boys up

also, i want to order these from here

http://209.85.135.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=ja%7Cen&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/sc40301a/

I couldnt understand it, but if somone knows, will these come with the red tab?

i've been a cheap uniqlo jean guy for a while now, but i'm looking to step up from that. i've looked at apc nc for the tapered tight cut, but the lack of black disappointed me... i know ns is still tapered and wider but has raw black... anyone willing to enlighten me with what other option i can look into?

i've been a cheap uniqlo jean guy for a while now, but i'm looking to step up from that. i've looked at apc nc for the tapered tight cut, but the lack of black disappointed me... i know ns is still tapered and wider but has raw black... anyone willing to enlighten me with what other option i can look into?

The new black imperial shearer jeans might be good for you.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=273

if i wanted to hem my jeans do i just use a regular needle and sewing machine? or do i need heavy duty equipment? and what kind or thread do i need to use? thanks in advance.

really thinking about getting a pair of skulls as my next purchase. I wear a 33 in imperial dukes and i could probably wear a 32 in them. They fit well but they aren't super tight. I also would probably be around a 32 in dior 19cm MII. Wondering if a size 33 or a 32 in the 50-10xx. I am really tall and skinny and my previous slim fitting jeans (dior 19cm MII) emphasised the length of my legs and im not really going for that. any thoughts?

ultimately how will the 50-10xx fit compared to dukes?

I was wondering if you let someone try on a pair of dry denim besides you especially when they are fresh and new and out of the package will that affect them in the sense of will the fit be wonky or will it not even matter. I see alot of people on here buy used jeans on the market and if dry jeans are suppose to stretch to fit someones body if someone with bigger thighs or ass or whatever tries on a pair of jeans and you come back to try them on will they be stretched out too much and affect how they will fit you.

i've never creased or shrunk any sort of denim ever.

I just bought a pair of levis 501 stf, and i'd like to know the steps, maybe some good hints on how to do it.

a friend told me to just, fill up a bathtub with cold water and shrink it that way. but i dont know of a good way to crease it.

thanks to all that reply.

Just got my 47 501xx and here at school we don't have any baths; Only showers. What are possible soaking methods i can use to soak them? Could i just hang them in the shower and let water run over them for a bit? Could i just stand in the shower with them on?

does anybody here knows some brands who produce such jeans.

somet jeans seem to have some more light than strong yellow stitching, but to me the super-low rise is a turn-off.

i would like to see more brands produce some more of these as i think it looks great!!!

any thoughts or ideas?

Just got my 47 501xx and here at school we don't have any baths; Only showers. What are possible soaking methods i can use to soak them? Could i just hang them in the shower and let water run over them for a bit? Could i just stand in the shower with them on?

Sink...bucket...rubbermaid bin...

Don't stand in the shower with them on.

i've never creased or shrunk any sort of denim ever.

I just bought a pair of levis 501 stf, and i'd like to know the steps, maybe some good hints on how to do it.

a friend told me to just, fill up a bathtub with cold water and shrink it that way. but i dont know of a good way to crease it.

thanks to all that reply.

I don't understand what you mean by "creasing"?

Fill up your tub, sink, bucket, etc. with warm/hot water...take them out in a few hours and they'll be shrunk.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic